• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Powerful Case for God

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you sure you will accept my 'true' report? I am waiting for your answer to my question on whether those speakers are expert in the subject?

Delay tactics. He already said they are experts and real scientists. You can check out for yourself firsthand, free of charge also scared to accept.:rolleyes:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This just in!

After so long I finally got a "love" message from drifteri. But instead of name and address it is the same challenge to meet him at Geylang, with expletives as opening greetings. He's probably going to jump me from behind and burn me at the stack. Village atheists are hateful people, judging from the kind of hatespeech I am getting from him.:wink:

Village atheists afraid of meeting real scientists who don't believe in evolution. He thought such people do not exist, and their existence threatens his atheist faith. :wink:

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
This just in!

After so long I finally got a "love" message from drifteri. But instead of name and address it is the same challenge to meet him at Geylang, with expletives as opening greetings. He's probably going to jump me from behind and burn me at the stack. Village atheists are hateful people, judging from the kind of hatespeech I am getting from him.:wink:

Village atheists afraid of meeting real scientists who don't believe in evolution. He thought such people do not exist, and their existence threatens his atheist faith. :wink:

Gong cheebye, why are you so afraid of me? Why you suddenly lost faith and confidence with your powderful ang moh god? He is unable to protect his brave ambrassador?

You are so afraid of me and apparently your imaginary friend can't really protect you....I will help again with real secular protection.

You bring the ticket and pass over under the 24hr police surveillance camera lane 21. :wink: Safe enough?

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong cheebye, why are you so afraid of me? Why you suddenly lost faith and confidence with your powderful ang moh god? He is unable to protect his brave ambrassador?

You are so afraid of me and apparently your imaginary friend can't really protect you....I will help again with real secular protection.

You bring the ticket and pass over under the 24hr police surveillance camera lane 21. :wink: Safe enough?

You were afraid to even PM me your name and address. Lied about it somemore.

Aiya, looks like I don't have to search around for a person wearing Guy Fawkes mask tomorrow already lah.:rolleyes:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You were afraid to even PM me your name and address. Lied about it somemore.

Aiya, looks like I don't have to search around for a person wearing Guy Fawkes mask tomorrow already lah.:rolleyes:

Don't know who is lying. No wonder methink dare not check with the forum admin, he is biased. :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

You bring the ticket and pass over under the 24hr police surveillance camera lane 21. Safe enough?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

You bring the ticket and pass over under the 24hr police surveillance camera lane 21. Safe enough?

You can stop barking now, offer already over.:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a coward embrassador! You don't trust your fake God can protect you? Why you lost faith? Why are you soo afraid of me?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong cheebye is a false ambrassador. :wink:
554971_620757601282492_1171200098_n.jpg

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must have lost faith in atheism, that's why you don't want to go to conference.:wink:

gong cheebye, why are you so afraid of me! :wink:

These bunch of fraudulent scientists who raped real science to match the evil book have already been debunked. Gong lanjiao way as usual...

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaking for yourself.:wink:

You god so really powderful meh? Your cowardice and hyprocrisy proved otherwise. :wink: Even when there is a security camera, your cheebye and lanjiao drop! Whahahahaha. And why you lost faith in him?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You god so really powderful meh? Your cowardice and hyprocrisy proved otherwise. :wink: Even when there is a security camera, your cheebye and lanjiao drop! Whahahahaha. And why you lost faith in him?

Afraid God's existence might be too real for you at the conference so give crap excuse about me not meeting you at some sleazy Geylang point so you can say you do not have ticket? :wink:

But conference over already lah, you managed to evade it to preserve your atheism.:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol! Some fraudulent fundamentalistic scientist raping and distorting established science only create some hot air. Wahahaha.

gongjiaoway.jpg