• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Powerful Case for God

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello... Cool it bro. I didn't mean to be insulting. Bro Frodo is correct.

When I said your report carries more weight, it is true. Frodo is on the other side. He is definitely going to be biased. Whereas anything you say or agree not, is going to carry more weight!

So when I used the word "uneducated" report, it is to lend emphasis credence vis-a-vis his educated biased view!

And he saw thru what I mean. I wasn't trying to insult you. Your report is definitely far weighty than his.

An uneducated report still can carry weight? If an attendee cannot become more educated, what for attend it? Are you sure the speakers are real scientists in the subject?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You like to say this forum is open to others, so why you tell methink to back off? I wouldn't mind someone helping to moderate and steer things a bit. Just make sure you don't whack the "umpire".:wink:

He said he wanted to stay out of our battle and I said I think he should. Why are you so gong, cannot read simple english? Please don't avoid telling us what you had said regarding marriage between closed relationship in the OT? Do you see me whack anyone that can substantiate his view with logic or ground? Do you see me whack bro perspective the way I whack you? Are you ashamed of yourself?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
An uneducated report still can carry weight? If an attendee cannot become more educated, what for attend it? Are you sure the speakers are real scientists in the subject?

Stop making up excuses for not attending. Come and find out for yourself then.:wink:

There's a free admission ticket waiting for you to claim.:wink:

Or are you getting cold feet?

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
He said he wanted to stay out of our battle and I said I think he should. Why are you so gong, cannot read simple english? Please don't avoid telling us what you had said regarding marriage between closed relationship in the OT? Do you see me whack anyone that can substantiate his view with logic or ground? Do you see me whack bro perspective the way I whack you? Are you ashamed of yourself?

Even if he wanted to get involved, will you refuse and say not fair for him to be involved?

Mind telling what I said about marriage? Just want to make sure you don't misquote me.:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if he wanted to get involved, will you refuse and say not fair for him to be involved?

Mind telling what I said about marriage? Just want to make sure you don't misquote me.:wink:

I am not the owner or moderator, I cannot ban anyone from posting. Are you that gong? Gong cheebye!

You sphewed so much lies and craps, you really can't recall what you said? Amazing!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sure bro, your report carries much weight. You are the "uneducated" one when you attend this Saturday. At the end of the session, you will have alot to say and what you say is meaty and weighty! I encourage you to attend and tell us what you think.

Are the speakers real scientists in the subject? What a question! If these speakers who hold doctorates are not scientists, who is? Obviously they are!

Please get down there and find out whether these are "real" scientists! I urge you to please go attend.

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong jiao way! What I will say is meaty and weighty in what sense? Does that mean you will believe and accept? Does that mean that what I said carry more weight than the Pope and bishop? You are not insulting me but the intelligent of the readers.

Can a micro organism scientist be an expert in quantum physic? That what I meant. By your logic, a scientist in A field will automatically be a real scientist in B field. You might as well say study the bible you can be an expert in all fields! Don't you understand simple english written by a lowly educated fart? You called yourself high educated some more! Gong jiao way!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong jiao way! What I will say is meaty and weighty in what sense? Does that mean you will believe and accept? Does that mean that what I said carry more weight than the Pope and bishop? You are not insulting me but the intelligent of the readers.

Can a micro organism scientist be an expert in quantum physic? That what I meant. By your logic, a scientist in A field will automatically be a real scientist in B field. You might as well say study the bible you can be an expert in all fields! Don't you understand simple english written by a lowly educated fart? You called yourself high educated some more! Gong jiao way!

How come village atheists act like professional theologians who think they know better?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not the owner or moderator, I cannot ban anyone from posting. Are you that gong? Gong cheebye!

You sphewed so much lies and craps, you really can't recall what you said? Amazing!

Who is talking about banning? I was referring to your whining.:rolleyes:

I know I said a lot of things to expose your abysmal ignorance, but it certainly is amazing that you credit that to lies and craps.:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure bro, your report carry much weight. You are the uneducated one when you attend this Saturday. At the end of the session, you will have alot to say and what you say is meaty and weighty! I encourage you to attend and tell us what you think.

Are the speakers are real scientists in the subject? What a question! If these speakers who hold doctorates are not scientists, who is? Obviously they are!

Please get down there and find out whether these are "real" scientists! I urge you to please go.

Maybe drifteri scared that if he goes he may realise that he is not a real atheist at all. :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is talking about banning? I was referring to your whining.:rolleyes:

I know I said a lot of things to expose your abysmal ignorance, but it certainly is amazing that you credit that to lies and craps.:wink:

You wish him to be your umpire? Fat hope! He is a very busy opposition politician. You think too highly of yourself!

You are not absmal ignorance? What you did say on biblical marriage between close relationship?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You wish him to be your umpire? Fat hope! He is a very busy opposition politician. You think too highly of yourself!

You are not absmal ignorance? What you did say on biblical marriage between close relationship?

Wanting him to be moderator or umpire is to think highly of him, not of myself.:wink:

I am certainly not abysmally ignorant of my own faith. What did you hear me say about Biblical marriage and marriage between close relations?:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure bro, your report carries much weight. You are the "uneducated" one when you attend this Saturday. At the end of the session, you will have alot to say and what you say is meaty and weighty! I encourage you to attend and tell us what you think.

Are the speakers real scientists in the subject? What a question! If these speakers who hold doctorates are not scientists, who is? Obviously they are!

Please get down there and find out whether these are "real" scientists! I urge you to please go attend.

One can almost count on the village atheist commiting the No-True-Scotsman fallacy.:wink:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are just slinging m&d on the wall, gong cheebye.

Bro drifter, why not attend and prove him wrong? All I want is for a true report. And you can produce this.

How do you send someone(no matter how educated) to his own den to do a report when it is going to be biased? You may be 'uneducated' but honestly I trust your report over bro Frodo. It carries more weight than a biased one.

So please get down there before it is too late!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro drifter, why not attend and prove him wrong? All I want is for a true report. And you can produce this.

How do you send someone(no matter how educated) to his own den to do a report when it is going to be biased? You may be 'uneducated' but honestly I trust your report over bro Frodo. It carries more weight than a biased one.

Quick! Offer ending soon! Mai tu liao lah!:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you sure you will accept my 'true' report? I am waiting for your answer to my question on whether those speakers are expert in the subject?