• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

7 ways that Taipei beats Singapore - mrbrown

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB Kia tonychat,

let me compare your beloved thailand with this :

1. Thailand street food is good and cheap? ( cheap yes.. good: dunno.. dirty confirm..)

2. Thailand has a kick-butt MRT system (confirm NO)

3. Thai people stand to one side when riding escalators (confirm NO)

4. Thai people don't pretend to sleep on trains while sitting in reserved seats. (confirm NO)

5. Thailand has a fantastic High Speed Rail (simi lan cheow:confused: thailand where got)

6. Thailand has freedom of speech (ermmm.. why not u try fucking the thai emperor and see how:biggrin:)

7. Thailand is really, really clean:confused: ( this is no need to say lah..:biggrin:)

so CB kia tonychat, Why the fuck u so proud of thailand (aka land of whores)...
:oIo:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's a King not an emperor, you twit.

CB Kia tonychat,

let me compare your beloved thailand with this :

1. Thailand street food is good and cheap? ( cheap yes.. good: dunno.. dirty confirm..)

2. Thailand has a kick-butt MRT system (confirm NO)

3. Thai people stand to one side when riding escalators (confirm NO)

4. Thai people don't pretend to sleep on trains while sitting in reserved seats. (confirm NO)

5. Thailand has a fantastic High Speed Rail (simi lan cheow:confused: thailand where got)

6. Thailand has freedom of speech (ermmm.. why not u try fucking the thai emperor and see how:biggrin:)

7. Thailand is really, really clean:confused: ( this is no need to say lah..:biggrin:)

so CB kia tonychat, Why the fuck u so proud of thailand (aka land of whores)...
:oIo:

jw5

Loyal
Ah Bian's party have a history of fearless struggle against the KMT, people like Chen Ju and Shi Min De face death sentence in the mei li dau case, Ah Bian is their lawyer, he also take risk defending them.

I understand why people still support the party even after Ah Bian's corruption case, they understand fully that never ever allow one party to control everything.

LKY is trying to sell to us that only PAP can rule SG or we will all go back to be a fishing village and racial riot will break out. And some brainwashed Sinkies brought it.
Unfortunately, there are many brainwahsed singkies.

jw5

Loyal
Taiwan is not yet a country yet the people treated it as a nation, a country. Singapore is a nation, a country yet PAP do not recognise it. So who is more doomed in comparison. By voting PAP out, Singapore still got hope.
I would have to agree. :smile:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
That means prefecture, not province. A prefecture is about equivalent to county. A province is about equivalent to state.

Yes, I stand corrected. It should have been county.

So Taipei City is part of Taipei County. Taipei City is clean, but not Taipei County.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
It goes to show our people are slacking in all areas .

And town councils love to chase hawkers away so that they can get kick backs from contractor for allowing them to built air-condition food courts .

Not to mention the funny business in Eunos GRC where members of the ruling party youth group are awarding contracts to their own kind.

This is Peasantpore.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because Mr Brown has not been to Japan!

Besides all those listed, in Japan, it is impolite the use the phone on buses and train.

Go to China and you'll get a shock when you hear the Chinese talking and spitting all over the place. Singapore is fast regressing into that.

1-3.jpg

Do you know why???

Because 2.5 millions foreigners that I imported into my kingdom Singapore, around 2 millions are the Ah Tiongs (China men). And all these Ah Tiongs are my foreign talents ah!!!

Since they are my foreign talents, you stupid Sinkies must learn from them. Regardless of whether the Ah Tiongs spitting or squatting in the MRT, they are talented. You must learn their ways in order to be as talented as them ah!!!

Get it Sinkies???

sufferwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well me brown ,

By now u should have understand the quality of sinkie behavior. The quality of being a human is not there. Whenever there is a sinkies around, quality is the last thing I can think of.

thats pathetic.
u can despise and degrade PAP, the govt etc but to look down on s'poreans is something altogether.
this is the same as LKY saying without PAP, our mothers, sisters etc would have been maids in other countries.
we may criticise s'poreans for the lack of social grace, manners or bad habits but to say we are lacking in quality, i think you should just fuck off

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats pathetic.
u can despise and degrade PAP, the govt etc but to look down on s'poreans is something altogether.
this is the same as LKY saying without PAP, our mothers, sisters etc would have been maids in other countries.
we may criticise s'poreans for the lack of social grace, manners or bad habits but to say we are lacking in quality, i think you should just fuck off

I totally agree with you. I am not sure why he abandon Sg and yet he is still interested in shooting Singaporeans. Perhaps Singapore has mis-treated him or he is one of the casualty from the system. E.g. school dropout.

Many others have made a lot of valid comments. I would like to add the following:

1. Taiwanese street food is good and cheap.

Singapore has the most variety in terms of food. One of the contributing factors is the land scarcity situation in Singapore.

2. Taipei has a kick-butt MRT system.

Singapore is small and it is convenient to travel by MRT alone.

3. Taipei people stand to one side when riding escalators.

During peak hours, I noted that people do stand at the left side. During offpeak period, if they don’t, you could ask them politely and usually they would quickly make way for you. I noted that it is the foreigners that don’t seem to get it. If they are in my way and still ignores me when I ask them politely, I would argue with them.

However in the shopping malls people don’t usually stand on the left side.
In the first place, standing on the left side should be made “compulsory” at all escalators not just at the MRT.

4. Taipei people don't pretend to sleep on trains while sitting in reserved seats.

Not just Singaporeans, a lot of foreigners too. Actually I think it is a good idea that the reserved seats should be expressly allocated to elderly folks and pregnant women.

5. Taiwan has a fantastic High Speed Rail.

Enough said, Singapore doesn’t need this.

6. Taiwan has freedom of speech

I have a feeling that Singapore will soon have a freedom of speech. I am seeing more and more comments at ST forum directed to the Ministers and more forumers like you voicing your views. Eventually these voices would be heard in public.

7. Taipei is really, really clean.

Enough said, Taiwan as a whole is not as clean as Singapore.
It is the Taiwanese culture to be environmental friendly – e.g reduce waste. This is something that Singapore should follow, such as not using disposable plates etc. Come on, with the climate change issue, we should start to bring our Tupperware whenever we want to tabao or bring your own chopstick to use and wash it after lunch.
And let’s be fair, I have seen many foreigners leaving a mess after their little picnic at void decks etc.

#11 - Taiwan mei mei is 100X better than the S'pore girls. Mind you, the GDP level of Taiwan is higher than Singapore and women there receive high education too. But Taiwan mei mei knows how to satisfy a man.

I assume you don’t have any sisters or female relatives. BTW, is your GF/Wife Singaporean? Mine is a Singaporean and I am satisfied with her.

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal
@@ I am not repulsed by foreign accents. I am repulsed by foreign behaviors . Spitting, talking loudly, pissing on streets, unbathed bodies are all foreign behaviours that disgust me.

I believe you are referring to the PRC woman and not the S'porean woman that you have wrongly quoted below.

And what you said above doesn't correspond to the description in blue below below. Ok, maybe the "unbathed bodies" part.

#11 - Taiwan mei mei is 100X better than the S'pore girls. Mind you, the GDP level of Taiwan is higher than Singapore and women there receive high education too. But Taiwan mei mei knows how to satisfy a man.