• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

4D punters fall in here

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
juz noticed ...

any1 buys these nos? ... (non i-bet) ...

0350 0737 1711 1795
2042 2982 3976 4399
4438 5368 6212 7597
7901 8688

juz curious ...

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey bro po2wq and fellow Kop,

very cute of you to register ur nick,spell backward from the other forum.
are these some forecast numbers or lucky numbers ?

marlborotan

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't waste money buy 4D lah. the odds are not worth it.
Buy Toto! Good luck to all punters.

agreed bro. Although chances is even more slimmer buy once strie lei. hee hee. Nowsaday I buy 4D usually buy Ibet loh. Return lesser but more worth it

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
basket! ... bot dat time, it dint cum out ... now, dint buy, den it cum out ... :mad: :rolleyes:

2day's starters no ... 1139 - my id in tis forum ...

anyway, tis is ze 6th draw after me joined ... so, dint really bang la ... :biggrin:

any1 else got buy his/her id in tis forum? ...

marlborotan

Alfrescian
Loyal
basket! ... bot dat time, it dint cum out ... now, dint buy, den it cum out ... :mad: :rolleyes:

2day's starters no ... 1139 - my id in tis forum ...

anyway, tis is ze 6th draw after me joined ... so, dint really bang la ... :biggrin:

any1 else got buy his/her id in tis forum? ...

aiyo bro, life alway like that. When you buy it dont come out. Do buy it come out. It all fated la.

unclecolor

kodoba70,
thank for starting this thread.
oh yes,if anyone has some self's secret formulas to win money,please share with all here.
so that everyone can win some either from those illegal bookies or pools.
have anyone hear s about a software on the market - SuperErase,if yes please share your experience here.
thanks in advance. :smile:

i almost want to buy this supererase software, but happened to found this 4D prediction website from google search, its free. so save some$$$. you can also go and see see look look. www.2wisem.com
hengheng la.....

unclecolor

thx 4 sharing ...

looks like dey gif a lot of nos 4 each draw ... lidat, u hv 2 spend a lot in ur betting oso ...

i only buy my horoscope & my sign of birth only la. crazy to buy all.
anyway, just for reference only la. strike or not , still depend on yr luck la.

hengheng ah.....

jake

Alfrescian
Loyal
4djuly30-bec3b409bd.jpg

Last edited:

sylvester134

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Kumantong gave 0872, came out ibet starter.

Every Draw I only seek 1 Set of 4D Numbers.

Accuracy is 80% chance it will hit at least 3 out of 4 numbers correct in TOP 3 Prize.

Study the Yellow Box ( numbers given and actual results) in the Blog to understand better.
http://win4d-with-kumantong.blogspot.com

Last edited:

kodoba70

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry bros. been mia for a long time. anyway back to my 4D analysis.

Ya. after buying th book. analyse the frequency of your 4D, then place a bet. To me advisable to buy more small than big cos wat we wan is the top 3 prizes.
Also on the day of betting, advisable not to see bare. meaning, dun see monk cos monks got bare or bald heads ma. Then of cos best not to hv sex cos u see naked gal ma.

and yes. one fengshui tip for you to try. wear red underwear for 3 consecutive days in the run up to the 4D day. Then go buy and see whether u strike or not. I did it and strike.

Also if u ever see a 4D number twice in a mth. go buy big big. chances of you striking is high

Lion_Barbell

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not everyone life is suitable to buy 4D.

1st time i kenna 4D is starter prize of $500 - then i fall sick with dengue fever.

2nd time kenna the 2nd prize - the following week my father discover kenna cancer. Prize $$$ use to pay for his medical treatment n funeral.

3rd time i kenna also the 2nd prize - received news the next day my brother died in car crash overseas.

4th time i kenna consolation - my motorbike kenna buang and broken my leg.

The 5th and last time i kenna - use the $$$ to go holiday with GF in phuket kenna stuck there because of the tsunami. lucky we were on the other side of the island.

That is why i never buy 4D now.