• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

38 years old virgin female open for marriage, virgin men priority, no sex 1st 3 years

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: 38 years old virgin female open for marriage, virgin men priority, no sex 1st 3 y

hi there

1. bro, physically bonking the whore or verbal attack or what!

Physically :biggrin:

Read the FR at Bus64's "Boycott Ah Bu Neh Neh Shop at SLS" thread page 3 :smile:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: 38 years old virgin female open for marriage, virgin men priority, no sex 1st 3 y

If young, no experience still okay.
If old, not chio but at least know how to please a man properly.

This one is old and no experience lah. I think PCC will feel better.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Boss, today not moody already? Yesterday why so emo?
Where got emo? Someone can't take my jokes, tio threaten somemore, so now talk less lor, lol

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Where got emo? Someone can't take my jokes, tio threaten somemore, so now talk less lor, lol

hi there

1. omg!
2. threathen you
3. definitely not me :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Aiyo, forgot to log into streetsmart :p

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Well, I won't be surprise, have a good day :smile:

LOL, knn boss, you really let ppl threathen until zzzz....since when will clones give such in depth details of their fucking sessions with PRC chicks? :biggrin:
Just disturb you only lah...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who said I zzz? I now talk selectively, I used to talk cock, always type what I thought instantly, never offended anybody unless they provoke me 1st. If this kind of freedom to talk is not allowed in this forum, and with people with multiple clones threaten to punish you, for fuck I waste my time replying every post that was attentioned to me?

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Who said I zzz? I now talk selectively, I used to talk cock, always type what I thought instantly, never offended anybody unless they provoke me 1st. If this kind of freedom to talk is not allowed in this forum, and with people with multiple clones threaten to punish you, for fuck I waste my time replying every post that was attentioned to me?

Ok relax boss. Like what Cooleo used to say, have fun while it last :biggrin: I also dont care. I talked what comes into my mind.