• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

38 years old virgin female open for marriage, virgin men priority, no sex 1st 3 years

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 38 years old virgin female open for marriage, virgin men priority, no sex 1st 3 y

Most probably to look after her during old age lor.

All these PRC women same same, very practicle one.

can't understand what is her purpose of looking for a man

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 38 years old virgin female open for marriage, virgin men priority, no sex 1st 3 y

Most probably to look after her during old age lor.

All these PRC women same same, very practicle one.
Should be all women in the world bah....

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng volunteered my virginity... but not to her paiseh.:biggrin: can leave her on the shelf high n dry.

Last edited:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal

May i ask if being a virgin is of such high value nowadays?

She need to have her brain checked or is she in seclusion for a long time and just out to see the world?

She does seem to have lost touch with how the world runs currently.

I would rather have a non-virgin partner who is very experience in bed.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

How 2 tell she virgin?:confused: Tiongkok ebery ting oso can cheong...cherry pop oredi oso can mend bk wat...:biggrin:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Depending on at which age group these women marry.

e.g. Teens, lust enough leow, no need water and food also can. Young adult, love, lust and practical stuff balance. Mature type, as long as other party not too bad can leow.

Should be all women in the world bah....

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

May i ask if being a virgin is of such high value nowadays?

She need to have her brain checked or is she in seclusion for a long time and just out to see the world?

She does seem to have lost touch with how the world runs currently.

I would rather have a non-virgin partner who is very experience in bed.

Are you in the recycling business ?

Actually a perfect place where you can find a non-virgin partner who, in your own words, very experience(d) in bed, is Geylang.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think when she go hospital for check, the doctors take one look at her at the reception and they had the confidence and assurance to issue the cert leow:biggrin:

How 2 tell she virgin?:confused: Tiongkok ebery ting oso can cheong...cherry pop oredi oso can mend bk wat...:biggrin:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think when she go hospital for check, the doctors take one look at her at the reception and they had the confidence and assurance to issue the cert leow:biggrin:

hahahaha

I fully agree with that :biggrin: :biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tat is true...but in tiongkok...hospital/doctor/meexie/medicine/x-ray mc especially cert...all kinds... suma oso got cheong 1 leh...:biggrin::p

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal

Forget it lah, her ugly CB already grew fungus liao! 发霉腐烂!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the leeport say she got money or not! if got money I can wait

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Curious as to how a male is suppose to prove that he's still a virgin :confused:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Curious as to how a male is suppose to prove that he's still a virgin :confused:

1 better way ish...use TTTTT on him...but u got 2 get it frm CIA...:biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

i rather pcc