• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1000 Years of Christianity Carnage & Barbarity in the name of Jesus

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any apparent contradiction is resolved so long as a possible logical explanation can be given. Have you tried your best to think of solutions? Betcha did not.

Why they are right? Where is the logical explanation?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still not thinking hard about possible resolutions? Why are you so shallow?

You will sure to bring in some chiam words and say my interpretation absmally wrong. Why don't you show your interpretation? You just want to evade and run in circle. You have nothing but lies. :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will sure to bring in some chiam words and say my interpretation absmally wrong. Why don't you show your interpretation? You just want to evade and run in circle. You have nothing but lies. :wink:

I promise to try to use layman words for village atheist, but how to correct you if you don't want to use more thinking?:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I promise to try to use layman words for village atheist, but how to correct you if you don't want to use more thinking?:wink:

Even you yourself is very confused about which writer is correct? The bible is errant because it is the imagination of men. :wink: Only dumbass take everything literally as truth. Stupid. :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even you yourself is very confused about which writer is correct? The bible is errant because it is the imagination of men. :wink: Only dumbass take everything literally as truth. Stupid. :wink:

Who told you I am confused? Who told you Bible is the imagination of man? You are imagining things.:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who told you I am confused? Who told you Bible is the imagination of man? You are imagining things.:wink:

Prove it, idiot! What is your so called right interpretation? The bible authors are not inspired, the bible is many men's creation. :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't show your 'right' interpretation, how can readers and me make comment?

First do you agree there is even such a thing as a right interpretation? Wonder why so hard to say yes or no to this. BTW, this is not a trick question so don't have to be so on-guard. :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
First do you agree there is even such a thing as a right interpretation? Wonder why so hard to say yes or no to this. BTW, this is not a trick question so don't have to be so on-guard. :wink:

There are right interpretation and preferred interpretation. Okie, now reveal your interpretation! Gong kia always like to run in big circle, thumbye gong!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are right interpretation and preferred interpretation. Okie, now reveal your interpretation! Gong kia always like to run in big circle, thumbye gong!

What's the difference between right and preferred interpretation?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong cb, reveal your interpretation. It and I will show the difference. :wink: Gong cheebye still running in circle. :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why cannot be also wrong vs right interpretation ? Gong so much jiao way and don't have any real stuff to show.

You said preferred what.:rolleyes:

Ok this also good, right vs wrong interpretation. This is the corner I want to get you into. So, how many right interpretation can there be of any Bible passage?:wink: Hint: As many as you like, None, or One? Take your pick. Methinks can do drumroll to make it a tense decision.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You said preferred what.:rolleyes:

Ok this also good, right vs wrong interpretation. This is the corner I want to get you into. So, how many right interpretation can there be of any Bible passage?:wink: Hint: As many as you like, None, or One? Take your pick. Methinks can do drumroll to make it a tense decision.

Don't evade, can't answer an exiting question, still want to start another. Boey pai say! We are still waiting for your to give your interpretation. :wink:
Don't drag methink into your merry go round, he is a very busy opposition politician.