• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1000 Years of Christianity Carnage & Barbarity in the name of Jesus

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
15th Century Malevolence

1411 Dominican Vincente Ferrer revives anti-Jewish hysteria in Spain: "cohorts of the Devil and Anti-Christ, clever, warped and doomed."

1415 John Huss of Bohemia, critic of papal corruption but guaranteed personal safety, burned at the stake. "When dealing with heretics, one is not obligated to keep his word." – Pope Gregory XII.

1415 Pope John XXIII deposed: "The most scandalous charges were suppressed; the Vicar of Christ was only accused of piracy, murder, rape, sodomy and incest."
– Gibbon (Decline & Fall)

1478: Pope Sixtus IV, in alliance with King Ferdinand of Spain, establishes the Spanish Inquisition. Jews, Moors and heretics will be imprisoned, tortured and murdered for centuries.
The bisexual Sixtus, though suffering from syphilis, fathers children from his elder sister.

1484 Pope Innocent VIII decrees that cats are unholy creatures, to be burned along with the witches that own them.

1486 Taking a break from book-burning, two Dominican monks, Henrich Kramer & James Sprenger, write a best-seller – Malleus Maleficarum ('The Witches Hammer') – 'the most blood thirsty book ever written.' (Peter de Rosa, Vicars of Christ, p184)

This unsurpassed nonsense rests on the bench of every magistrate and judge in Europe for three centuries and leads to tens of thousands of judicial murders.

1498 Dominican reformer, Savonarola – burner of books & ornaments of 'pagan immorality' – is himself burned for criticising the degenerate Pope Alexander VI.

( To be continued )

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
16th Century Mayhem

Pogroms & civil wars in the name of Jesus
"My advice... is: First, that their synagogues be burned down, and that all who are able toss sulphur and pitch; it would be good if someone could also throw in some hellfire.."
Martin Luther ("On the Jews and their lies" 1543)

1517: Martin Luther posts 95 theses at Wittenberg. The Reformation will turn Europe into a battleground.
1517 A Dominican monk Johann Tetzel swells papal coffers by selling indulgences ('souls freed from purgatory'!)
1524: Luther – no friend of the downtrodden – encourages savagery of German princes in putting down the two-year Peasants’ Revolt.

Book Burners for Christ–
Dominican monks in the service of Ferdinand proudly consign the wisdom of Moorish Spain to the flames (Berruguete, Prado Museum, Madrid)

1553 John Calvin, the "Protestant Pope" of Geneva proves his Christian credentials by having Michael Servetus, the Spanish physician, burned at the stake for heresy. Servetus had opposed Trinitarianism and infant baptism.

( To be continued )

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just because something is claimed to be done in the name of Jesus does not mean it is done in the name of Jesus. Betcha won't get the point.:rolleyes:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I brief, dear princes and lords, those of you who have Jews under your rule** if my counsel does not please your, find better advice, so that you and we all can be rid of the unbearable, devilish burden of the Jews, lest we become guilty sharers before God in the lies, blasphemy, the defamation, and the curses which the mad Jews indulge in so freely and wantonly against the person of our Lord Jesus Christ, this dear mother, all Christians, all authority, and ourselves. Do not grant them protection, safe*conduct, or communion with us.... .With this faithful counsel and warning I wish to cleanse and exonerate my conscience.
-Martin Luther

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just because something is claimed to be done in the name of Jesus does not mean it is done in the name of Jesus. Betcha won't get the point.:rolleyes:

You are absmally ignorant, groundless liar. And you are proven one, LIAR.

You said you don't trust islamic source, the luther's quote is from a non islamic source.:wink:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After reading yr post. I now feel christians have lost their way. If the European Christians continue to persecute the jews like before. We would not have the financial crisis we do today. China would not rise. Globalisation would b slower n europe would not be the mess its in flooded with muslims. the world would be a better place. We really lost our way...sigh..

I brief, dear princes and lords, those of you who have Jews under your rule** if my counsel does not please your, find better advice, so that you and we all can be rid of the unbearable, devilish burden of the Jews, lest we become guilty sharers before God in the lies, blasphemy, the defamation, and the curses which the mad Jews indulge in so freely and wantonly against the person of our Lord Jesus Christ, this dear mother, all Christians, all authority, and ourselves. Do not grant them protection, safe*conduct, or communion with us.... .With this faithful counsel and warning I wish to cleanse and exonerate my conscience.
-Martin Luther

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
After reading yr post. I now feel christians have lost their way. If the European Christians continue to persecute the jews like before. We would not have the financial crisis we do today. China would not rise. Globalisation would b slower n europe would not be the mess its in flooded with muslims. the world would be a better place. We really lost our way...sigh..

Israel was borned with the help of secular western and american powers, not christianity:wink: Actually, without the Jews and Emperor Constantine, christianity which heavily plagarised from judaism will never be borned....whahahaha

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unbelieving! With all the evidences and historical facts lying out here! No surprise, a cultist will not admit his cult is a cult.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really? if christianity was intolerant,,muslims would not even be allowed into europe and australia,,,turning it into the shithole it is now,,and jews would not have been able to cause the GFC and F up the USA..the problems of today is cause by these tolerance,,,

Christianity is intolerant and blood stained. :(

:wink:

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? if christianity was intolerant,,muslims would not even be allowed into europe and australia,,,turning it into the shithole it is now,,and jews would not have been able to cause the GFC and F up the USA..the problems of today is cause by these tolerance,,,

What you said are attributed to secularism. In australia, you are free even to worship a tree which I guess in the dark age of christianity you will get burnt...

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
BABARIC CHRISTIAN TORTURE DEVICE

IVwqAQn.jpg

Frodo who was exposed as a lying, groundless and misleading evangelist said he don't trust islamic source. The image is not from an islamic source.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
BABARIC CHRISTIAN TORTURE DEVICE

IVwqAQn.jpg

Frodo who was exposed as a lying, groundless and misleading evangelist said he don't trust islamic source. The image is not from an islamic source.

What is so Christian about that???

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you said are attributed to secularism. In australia, you are free even to worship a tree which I guess in the dark age of christianity you will get burnt...

Secularism is just atheism in political disguise to get all religions (esp Christianity) out of the public sphere, in my view. Secularism does not offer true freedom. Those who it does are not being honest. Get the drift?

http://www.christianpost.com/news/s...hristians-says-senior-british-cardinal-75171/

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brood of Vipers

He did not call them Abraham's children, but a "brood of vipers" [Matt. 3:7]. Oh, that was too insulting for the noble blood and race of Israel, and they declared, "He has a demon' [Matt 11:18]. Our Lord also calls them a "brood of vipers"; furthermore in John 8 [:39,44] he states: "If you were Abraham's children ye would do what Abraham did.... You are of your father the devil. It was intolerable to them to hear that they were not Abraham's but the devil's children, nor can they bear to hear this today.
-Martin Luther

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another of your baseless argument debunked by me.; ) You are not ashamed of yourself and your cult I guessed.