• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1000 Years of Christianity Carnage & Barbarity in the name of Jesus

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which earlier post? I have not problem doing the reposting but you need to be specific. :wink:

Chop off your hands one. Until you have read a couple of Bible commentaries on this, you should stop making a fool of yourself with your failed interpretation. I don't know why you are so hard on yourself by making it so easy for me to thrash your posts.:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chop off your hands one. Until you have read a couple of Bible commentaries on this, you should stop making a fool of yourself with your failed interpretation. I don't know why you are so hard on yourself by making it so easy for me to thrash your posts.:wink:

Show your early post first, I want to repost it. :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You go read your own post about Jesus teaching about cutting off limbs and why we are not taking it literally.:rolleyes:

Why are practicing christians not taking the bible literally on what they find unfavorable to themselves? So christians are totally from immune punishment? Don't need to be stoned according to the law?

Why are practicing christians taking the bible literally on what applicable to non-believers? Pastor Lawrence Khong's contraversial is a good example.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are practicing christians not taking the bible literally on what they find unfavorable to themselves? So christians are totally from immune punishment? Don't need to be stoned according to the law?

Why are practicing christians taking the bible literally on what applicable to non-believers? Pastor Lawrence Khong's contraversial is a good example.

Why is the abysmally ignorant village atheist not bothering to find out basic principles of hermeneutics before making an absolute fool of himself by pretending to be some Bible interpreter expert?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is the abysmally ignorant village atheist not bothering to find out basic principles of hermeneutics before making an absolute fool of himself by pretending to be some Bible interpreter expert?

You are not anwering my questions. What for bring out hermeneutics when different sects have different interpretation?
Just answer my questions directly about why christards cherry what to interpret literally and what not.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not anwering my questions. What for bring out hermeneutics when different sects have different interpretation?
Just answer my questions directly about why christards cherry what to interpret literally and what not.

Just tell me what you know about hermeneutics. Silence would be your best answer.:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just tell me what you know about hermeneutics. Silence would be your best answer.:wink:

You don't have much theological knowledge, throw in a chiam word to avoid answering the original question, wtf! This is not the first time you employed such tactic. I am a lowly educated fart, most of the old timers know that. I am not like some high tone educated farts who make unsubstantiated posts, evasive and go round in circle.

Give you an opportunity to show your hermeneutics knowledge...Tell the thread readers(not me) how to interpret who is right. One bible writer wrote Jackie is the father of Joseph, another one wrote Hairly is the father. Educate them your bible interpretation skill...What I can say you are lumpar 1 in gong jiao way:wink: You will evade this using your usual tactic bred by your cult faith.

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't have much theological knowledge, throw in a chiam word to avoid answering the original question, wtf! This is not the first time you employed such tactic. I am a lowly educated fart, most of the old timers know that. I am like some high tone educated farts who make unsubstantiated posts, evasive and go round in circle.

Give you an opportunity to show your hermeneutics knowledge...Tell the thread readers(not me) how to interpret who is right. One bible writer wrote Jackie is the father of Joseph, another one wrote Hairly is the father. Educate them your bible interpretation skill...What I can say you are lumpar 1 in gong jiao way:wink: You will evade this using your usual tactic bred by your cult faith.

Only village atheists think that spewing expletives somehow makes them more right. It only makes them abysmally ignorant and vulgar atheist.:wink:

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
See there....this fraudo goes again round in circle making his usual evasive or unsubstantiated post... :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
So I have spoken for myself. Now you turn to speak on your hermeneutics knowledge. :wink:

Fraudo is a LIAR and dua kang kia. :p

Thanks for the admission. So why do you go round with your evasive and unsubstantiated posts?:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very well, substantiate yourself on your words hermeneutics. :wink:

Do you know what that word means? You have to be patient as I take you on a self-education trip. You need to learn all these one step at a time. Absymally ignorant village atheist has a lot to learn so have to be patient. Too much wrong ideas to undo already.:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong so much lanjiao way, in the end can't explain what that word means. Who is right on who is Joseph's father? No surprise you are still unable to answer because the Bible is the words of men had:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong so much lanjiao way, in the end can't explain what that word means. Who is right on who is Joseph's father? No surprise you are still unable to answer because the Bible is the words of men had:wink:

As explained, this is self-education for you. I ask questions you answer, great learning mode for you. Remember you have tons of unlearning to do.:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
As explained, this is self-education for you. I ask questions you answer, great learning mode for you. Remember you have tons of unlearning to do.:wink:

This a really a self-education for me and the forum readers even the 'true' christian Fraudo can't tell who is right about Joseph's father. The bible is full of errors and simply the words of ancient savage men. :wink:

13594467488174355189.jpg

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This a really a self-education for me and the forum readers even the 'true' christian Fraudo can't tell who is right about Joseph's father. The bible is full of errors and simply the words of ancient savage men. :wink:

One thing I can tell you, you are wrong.:wink:

Both genealogies are right. So you really think there is absolutely no way that both accounts can be right? You have exhausted ALL possible explanations?:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing I can tell you, you are wrong.:wink:

Both genealogies are right. So you really think there is absolutely no way that both accounts can be right? You have exhausted ALL possible explanations?:wink:

Like that also can pass har? Can explain?