• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 男人不坏,女人不爱。真的吗?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNNBCCB mudlander dog LIAR! What's your point in quoting my thread? Anyway I have been consistent since day one to welcome investors and tourists to Spore since day one and my parents Sporeans since Singapore formed.

你所谓的一致是一个大谎言, 你这个臭Foreigner! :oIo:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Say CONDOM in all languages and dialects leh. You low class mudlander bastard love to insult others with this CONDOM mah. Now start and go.

Liar,
说谎者,
偽り者,
Pembohong,
ปากตลาด,

你这个臭foreigner :oIo:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liar,
说谎者,
偽り者,
Pembohong,
ปากตลาด,

你这个臭foreigner :oIo:

LIAR calling others liar hahahahah. Where and what did I lie? No need proof suka suka open your mudlander dog mouth to slander others is mudlander trait.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another proof mudlander dog always lying and slandering others. You chow foreigner calling others chow foreigner.

我的爸爸妈妈叫我以后不可以在楼下和你这个foreigner玩了,因为你不是Sinkie 你这个臭Foreigner!:oIo:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBCCB mudlander dog LIAR! What's your point in quoting my thread? Anyway I have been consistent since day one to welcome investors and tourists to Spore since day one and my parents are or were Sporeans since day one Singapore formed. My parents in their or would be in their 80s FYI. Btw you got call Schooling chow foreigner? Please do that if you say I am foreigner. And please share your grand Singaporean parentage LIAR.

Bastard wiki diam diam don't dare to call schooling chow foreigner with chow mudlander mother. Bastard bully is like that. And don't dare to share his grand Sporean parentage too. My late father in Spore since after war in 1940s. You leh? Talk leh.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bastard wiki diam diam don't dare to call schooling chow foreigner with chow mudlander mother. Bastard bully is like that. And don't dare to share his grand Sporean parentage too. My late father in Spore since after war in 1940s. You leh? Talk leh.

你连Mat Yo yo 都没有看过, 你这个臭foreigner :oIo:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
我的爸爸妈妈叫我以后不可以在楼下和你这个foreigner玩了,因为你不是Sinkie 你这个臭Foreigner!:oIo:

你连‘好公民’都没有读过, 你这个臭foreigner :oIo:

你连‘Rubber’和抓Spider都没有读过, 你这个臭foreigner :oIo:

Hahahahah caught lying about me with no proof so just tell more lies without batting an eyelid. Mudlander dog is like that pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you all should understand why I say mudlander dogs will lie without batting an eyelid to slander others. Solid proofs of lies that wiki shit said I don't know based on nothing but lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey bastard LIAR wiki shit call schooling chow foreigner leh. Mei Chong?