• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

当“小姐”的那五年,我心中永远抹不去的痛

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

当“小姐”的那五年,我心中永远抹不去的痛​

“小姐”,古代称为妓女,一个很不堪的身份,我却顶着这个身份整整五年。

当“小姐”的那五年,也成为我心中永远抹不去的痛。 初中二年级,我开始叛逆,一切跟爸妈对着干。 他们让我好好学习,我就偏不;他们不让我跟学校那些不三不四的人在一起,我就非跟他们打的 热火朝天;他们给我讲道理,我嫌他们烦;他们急了,打我,我一声不吭,死死的瞪着他们,一 副你打,你今天不把我打死,就别想管我。 总之,那段日子,他们怎么看我都不顺眼,我怎么看他们都碍眼。

终于,中考前夕,又跟爸妈大吵了一架,我不上学了,我说:就是你们今天把我打死,我也不上 学了。 爸妈虽然很生气,但也知道我当时即使中考,肯定也考不上高中。于是他们就想办法,看能不能 让我上个中专或者技校什么的。所以他们也就默许了我的不上学。 不上学后,我就天天出去瞎逛。爸妈眼不见心不烦,也懒得理我。

那段时间,我认识了比我大三岁的社会小混混刚,当时觉得刚特别帅,特别酷,他前面走,后面 总是跟十几个小弟,干什么事,总有人跑前跑后的,很牛逼的感觉。 他成了我心目中的英雄,我总是崇拜的跟着他,他也很宠我,带着我吃喝玩乐,很快我便成了他 的正牌女友,没多久便把第一次给了他。 为了能和他天天在一起,我悄悄的偷了家里一千块钱,留了张纸条,就离家出走了。

期间爸妈找到我很多次,每次被他们强行拽回去后,我就又想尽办法逃跑。 次数多了,爸妈放弃了,不再找我。 但那时我和刚的日子也不太好过,他不工作,还要养着一群小弟,我们没钱了,他对我也不像以 前那样甜蜜。

有一天,他高兴的说:我们很快就会有钱的,然后说带我晚上去玩玩。 晚上我们去了一家KTV,一同去的还有我不认识的,他三个所谓的哥们。 我们一边唱着歌,一边喝着酒,喝着喝着我就什么也不知道了。 等我醒来时,他在包厢里翘着二郎腿,一边数着钱,一边哼着歌。而我一丝不挂的躺在沙发上, 当我坐起来时,全身疼痛,尤其是下半身。 我疯一样的抓着他的衣服问:你到底把我怎么了? 他不屑的说:就让你跟我那三个哥们干了那事,看这是你的服务费,赚的轻松吧,躺着就能赚 钱。

我啪的一巴掌打过去,你无耻! 他毫不犹豫的也给了我一巴掌:你不要给脸不要脸,以前我养着你,不是白养的,现在到你还我的时候了。 这个人让我陌生的可怕,我离开了他刚。但又没脸回家,也不想回家。 那时的我,没文凭,没能力,打工还嫌这活脏,那活累,反正都有了第一回,索性我就在KTV当起了“小姐”,开始了躺着就能赚钱的生活。

为了能更好的接客,我开始包装自己,真是越打扮生意越好,生意越好,越有心情打扮。那时, 有时一晚上就挣几千块,偶然遇到一两个真大款,出手都是上万。就这样,沉迷在灯红酒绿,纸 醉金迷的世界里,混混沌沌的过了五年。 当小姐的第五年,我23岁,手里有十几万的积蓄。看着以前的同学,谈恋爱的谈恋爱,结婚的结 婚,那一刻,我突然想做回一个正常人。 我辞去KTV的专职,搬出以前的房子,离开那个地方,并换了手机卡,断了和那些人的所有联 系。我要开始新的生活。 也是那一年,我退下妆容,提着行李,回到了阔别已久的家里。

妈妈哭的稀里哗啦,爸爸眼圈红 的说:回来就好。 看着我过的还不错的样子,他们什么也没问,我什么也不敢说。 接下来,我安心的找了个商场售货员的工作,虽然挣的钱不多,但心里前所未有的踏实。 后来我遇到了现在的老公,人老实又实在,对我也很好。只是很多次我都会在半夜惊醒,那不堪 回首的过去,像梦魇一样缠着我。 如今,女儿已经上初中了,看着女儿,想想当年的我,真想狠狠的扇自己几巴掌,当年的自己真 是鬼迷心窍,要多傻有多傻,要多蠢有多蠢,真是一辈子的痛。 每次面对女儿时,总害怕她问我:妈妈,你上初中时,学习好吗?有叛逆吗?

每次教训女儿时,都害怕她有天会反问我:你初中都那样,还有什么资格教训我。 总是担心,有天女儿会知道自己的过去,说我不配为人母,让她丢人。 谁的青春不迷茫。而我的青春迷茫的过了头。 虽然我已迷途知返,但那些过往却不会因为时间而烟消云散,终将是我人生的污点,一辈子的 痛。 每个孩子都会有叛逆期,只是有的表现的明显,有的不明显罢了, 愿所有家长都能悉心呵护, 陪着孩子平稳度过他们的叛逆期, 愿每个孩子都能开出属于自己的灿烂芬芳。

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Google translation

The five years of being a "young lady" left a pain in my heart that I will never be able to erase.

"Young lady" was called a prostitute in ancient times. It was a very unbearable identity, but I had to bear this identity for five whole years.

The five years of being a "young lady" also became a pain in my heart that I will never be able to erase. In the second year of junior high school, I began to rebel and went against my parents in everything. They asked me to study hard, but I refused; they didn't let me hang out with those bad people in school, so I had to fight with them; they talked to me, but I was annoyed by them; they got angry and beat me, but I didn't say a word, staring at them, saying, "If you don't beat me to death today, don't even think about controlling me." In short, during that period, they didn't like me no matter how they looked at me, and I was annoyed no matter how I looked at them.

Finally, on the eve of the high school entrance examination, I had a big fight with my parents again. I didn't want to go to school. I said: Even if you beat me to death today, I won't go to school. Although my parents were very angry, they also knew that even if I took the high school entrance examination, I would definitely not be able to get into high school. So they tried to find a way to let me go to a technical secondary school or vocational school. So they acquiesced to my not going to school. After I stopped going to school, I went out to hang out every day. My parents didn't see me, so they didn't bother to pay attention to me.

During that time, I met Gang, a gangster who was three years older than me. At that time, I thought Gang was very handsome and cool. He walked in front, and there were always more than a dozen younger brothers behind him. Whatever he did, there were always people running around. He felt very awesome. He became a hero in my mind. I always admired him and followed him. He also spoiled me and took me to eat, drink and have fun. Soon I became his official girlfriend and soon I gave him my first time. In order to be with him every day, I secretly stole a thousand yuan from home, left a note, and ran away from home.

During that time, my parents found me many times. Every time they forcibly dragged me back, I tried my best to escape again. After so many times, my parents gave up and stopped looking for me. But Gang and I were not having an easy time at that time. He didn't work and had to support a group of younger brothers. We had no money and he was not as sweet to me as before.

One day, he said happily: We will have money soon, and then said he would take me out to play in the evening. In the evening, we went to a KTV, and there were three of his so-called buddies who I didn't know. We sang and drank, and I didn't know anything while drinking. When I woke up, he was sitting in the box with his legs crossed, counting money and humming. I was lying naked on the sofa. When I sat up, my whole body was in pain, especially my lower body. I grabbed his clothes like crazy and asked: What did you do to me? He said disdainfully: I let you do that with my three buddies, and this is your service fee. It's easy to make money, you can make money while lying down.

I slapped him, you are shameless! He slapped me without hesitation: Don't be shameless, I didn't support you in vain before, and now it's time for you to pay me back. This person made me feel so strange and scary that I left him. But I didn't have the face to go home, and I didn't want to go home. At that time, I had no diploma, no ability, and I thought that part-time jobs were dirty and tiring. Anyway, I had already had my first experience, so I became a "lady" in KTV and started a life of making money by lying down.

In order to receive better customers, I began to package myself. The more I dressed up, the better my business was. The better my business was, the more I was in the mood to dress up. At that time, sometimes I could earn a few thousand yuan a night. Occasionally, I would meet one or two real rich people who would spend tens of thousands of yuan. In this way, I was addicted to the world of feasting and drinking, and spent five years in a mess. In the fifth year of being a lady, I was 23 years old and had hundreds of thousands of savings. Looking at my former classmates, those who fell in love fell in love, and those who got married got married. At that moment, I suddenly wanted to be a normal person again. I quit my full-time job at KTV, moved out of my previous house, left that place, changed my mobile phone card, and cut off all contact with those people. I wanted to start a new life. That year, I took off my makeup, carried my luggage, and returned to my long-lost home.

My mother cried so hard, and my father said with red eyes: It's good to be back. Seeing that I was doing well, they didn't ask anything, and I didn't dare to say anything. Then, I found a job as a salesperson in a shopping mall. Although I didn't earn much money, I felt more at ease than ever before. Later, I met my current husband, who is honest and kind to me. But many times I would wake up in the middle of the night, and the past that I couldn't bear to look back on was like a nightmare that haunted me. Now, my daughter is in junior high school. Looking at my daughter and thinking about myself back then, I really want to slap myself hard. I was really obsessed with the ghost back then. I was as stupid as I could be. It was really a lifelong pain. Every time I face my daughter, I am always afraid that she will ask me: Mom, did you study well in junior high school? Were you rebellious?

Every time I teach my daughter a lesson, I am afraid that she will ask me back one day: You were like that in junior high school, what qualifications do you have to teach me? I am always worried that one day my daughter will know about my past and say that I am not worthy of being a mother and embarrass her. Whose youth is not confused. But my youth was too confused. Although I have turned back, the past will not disappear with time. It will be a stain on my life and a lifelong pain. Every child will have a rebellious period, but some are more obvious and some are less obvious. I hope all parents can take good care of their children and accompany them through their rebellious period smoothly. I hope every child can bloom with his or her own brilliant fragrance.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mature prostitutes like Ginfreely should be 老姐 or 老母?@Ginfreely what does your ah neh call you while rubbing your lobang?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Google translation

The five years of being a "young lady" left a pain in my heart that I will never be able to erase.

"Young lady" was called a prostitute in ancient times. It was a very unbearable identity, but I had to bear this identity for five whole years.

The five years of being a "young lady" also became a pain in my heart that I will never be able to erase. In the second year of junior high school, I began to rebel and went against my parents in everything. They asked me to study hard, but I refused; they didn't let me hang out with those bad people in school, so I had to fight with them; they talked to me, but I was annoyed by them; they got angry and beat me, but I didn't say a word, staring at them, saying, "If you don't beat me to death today, don't even think about controlling me." In short, during that period, they didn't like me no matter how they looked at me, and I was annoyed no matter how I looked at them.

Finally, on the eve of the high school entrance examination, I had a big fight with my parents again. I didn't want to go to school. I said: Even if you beat me to death today, I won't go to school. Although my parents were very angry, they also knew that even if I took the high school entrance examination, I would definitely not be able to get into high school. So they tried to find a way to let me go to a technical secondary school or vocational school. So they acquiesced to my not going to school. After I stopped going to school, I went out to hang out every day. My parents didn't see me, so they didn't bother to pay attention to me.

During that time, I met Gang, a gangster who was three years older than me. At that time, I thought Gang was very handsome and cool. He walked in front, and there were always more than a dozen younger brothers behind him. Whatever he did, there were always people running around. He felt very awesome. He became a hero in my mind. I always admired him and followed him. He also spoiled me and took me to eat, drink and have fun. Soon I became his official girlfriend and soon I gave him my first time. In order to be with him every day, I secretly stole a thousand yuan from home, left a note, and ran away from home.

During that time, my parents found me many times. Every time they forcibly dragged me back, I tried my best to escape again. After so many times, my parents gave up and stopped looking for me. But Gang and I were not having an easy time at that time. He didn't work and had to support a group of younger brothers. We had no money and he was not as sweet to me as before.

One day, he said happily: We will have money soon, and then said he would take me out to play in the evening. In the evening, we went to a KTV, and there were three of his so-called buddies who I didn't know. We sang and drank, and I didn't know anything while drinking. When I woke up, he was sitting in the box with his legs crossed, counting money and humming. I was lying naked on the sofa. When I sat up, my whole body was in pain, especially my lower body. I grabbed his clothes like crazy and asked: What did you do to me? He said disdainfully: I let you do that with my three buddies, and this is your service fee. It's easy to make money, you can make money while lying down.

I slapped him, you are shameless! He slapped me without hesitation: Don't be shameless, I didn't support you in vain before, and now it's time for you to pay me back. This person made me feel so strange and scary that I left him. But I didn't have the face to go home, and I didn't want to go home. At that time, I had no diploma, no ability, and I thought that part-time jobs were dirty and tiring. Anyway, I had already had my first experience, so I became a "lady" in KTV and started a life of making money by lying down.

In order to receive better customers, I began to package myself. The more I dressed up, the better my business was. The better my business was, the more I was in the mood to dress up. At that time, sometimes I could earn a few thousand yuan a night. Occasionally, I would meet one or two real rich people who would spend tens of thousands of yuan. In this way, I was addicted to the world of feasting and drinking, and spent five years in a mess. In the fifth year of being a lady, I was 23 years old and had hundreds of thousands of savings. Looking at my former classmates, those who fell in love fell in love, and those who got married got married. At that moment, I suddenly wanted to be a normal person again. I quit my full-time job at KTV, moved out of my previous house, left that place, changed my mobile phone card, and cut off all contact with those people. I wanted to start a new life. That year, I took off my makeup, carried my luggage, and returned to my long-lost home.

My mother cried so hard, and my father said with red eyes: It's good to be back. Seeing that I was doing well, they didn't ask anything, and I didn't dare to say anything. Then, I found a job as a salesperson in a shopping mall. Although I didn't earn much money, I felt more at ease than ever before. Later, I met my current husband, who is honest and kind to me. But many times I would wake up in the middle of the night, and the past that I couldn't bear to look back on was like a nightmare that haunted me. Now, my daughter is in junior high school. Looking at my daughter and thinking about myself back then, I really want to slap myself hard. I was really obsessed with the ghost back then. I was as stupid as I could be. It was really a lifelong pain. Every time I face my daughter, I am always afraid that she will ask me: Mom, did you study well in junior high school? Were you rebellious?

Every time I teach my daughter a lesson, I am afraid that she will ask me back one day: You were like that in junior high school, what qualifications do you have to teach me? I am always worried that one day my daughter will know about my past and say that I am not worthy of being a mother and embarrass her. Whose youth is not confused. But my youth was too confused. Although I have turned back, the past will not disappear with time. It will be a stain on my life and a lifelong pain. Every child will have a rebellious period, but some are more obvious and some are less obvious. I hope all parents can take good care of their children and accompany them through their rebellious period smoothly. I hope every child can bloom with his or her own brilliant fragrance.
@chicken remember who you are and don’t 狗眼看人低when your Cantonese mother daughter of poor rubber tapper from Pahang come to Spore be sugar baby go party gold digger slut open leg big big 带球结婚 look for meal ticket with rich chap Cheng sinkie. Remember your story @chicken and don’t attack other women that live hard life single mother premarital sex or hokkien virgin as sluts. And don’t attack other women as gold digger when your CERTIFIED DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE CANTONESE MOTHER is number one slut gold digger hahahahaha 广东狗的脸皮真厚!

@chicken Good reminder from your fellow Cantonese dog for you to remember that you are ADULTERER that steal company money to pay for married shanghai mistress lunch and you self declared proudly your despicable strategy of using married mistress for easy exit. So evil so cheap. Pui!
@chicken your mother not 小姐 how to no money go party? You said she did that woh and smoke some more cigarette very expensive one and alcohol too. Oops someone ownself busted his mother is poor and hook up sinkie chap cheng to give him a comfortable life yet poor woman is havoc and go party means SUGAR BABY PROSTITUTION 小姐lor hahahaha all your @chicken logic apply back to yourself. Pain or not? Got to admit your mother slut and now exposed your mother is prostitute too hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is GumSiokbin a "young lady"?
Prostitute is your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb
B79E24F2-F1B6-40C5-BA43-7E6DD0311202.png

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually hor, be a 小姐 for 5 years in Singapore can make how much money?
You must ask our 50路 老姐 GANSIOKBIN.
She's a hardworking one who goes by volume, 10 mins can zoot zoot 15 to 20 cocks. She will be buying her Sentosa Cove Villa soon.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
99 yr leasehold is not worth it
@chicken self admitted his Cantonese mother is certified slut and he is self declared adulterer yet persecuted and abused me hokkien virgin non stop as slut prostitute adulterer. 广东狗贱不贱? Sibei 贱!
Hahahah @chicken busted mother slut son adulterer Cantonese dog son of prostitute that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard. See how I attack you with using your words vs how you tell lies put words into my mouth? That’s the difference between good human and dogs lah