• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 男人不坏,女人不爱。真的吗?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bastard wiki diam diam don't dare to call schooling chow foreigner with chow mudlander mother. Bastard bully is like that. And don't dare to share his grand Sporean parentage too. My late father in Spore since after war in 1940s. You leh? Talk leh.

Hey bastard LIAR wiki mudlander dog, where is your grand Sporean parentage? Don't dare to share becos your chow mudlander bitch mother got 10P?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you all should understand why I say mudlander dogs will lie without batting an eyelid to slander others. Solid proofs of lies that wiki shit said I don't know based on nothing but lies.

你连宾份83都没看过 你这个臭foreigner:oIo:

你连‘小飞鱼’都没有看过, 你这个臭foreigner :oIo:

你连‘Ding Dang ’都没有吃过, 你这个臭foreigner :oIo:

Chow foreigner LIAR mudlander dog wiki shit mei zhong

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahah caught lying about me with no proof so just tell more lies without batting an eyelid. Mudlander dog is like that pui!

Bastard wiki diam diam don't dare to call schooling chow foreigner with chow mudlander mother. Bastard bully is like that. And don't dare to share his grand Sporean parentage too. My late father in Spore since after war in 1940s. You leh? Talk leh.

COWARD LIAR don't dare to call schooling chow foreigner 没种 hahahahah only dare to bully me with lies hahahahah

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw wiki LIAR also can go call Papsmearer here chow foreigner. He is also second generation Singaporean. 没种? Hahahah

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw wiki LIAR also can go call Papsmearer here chow foreigner. He is also second generation Singaporean. 没种? Hahahah

Wiki bastard my grand parents from China. You leh? Share your grand Singaporean lineage leh. No guts? Got rapist mudlander father is it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
你连 Kampung Java KFC 都没吃过你都不知道 你这个臭foreigner :oIo:

你连 Bee bee 都没玩过你都不知道 你这个臭foreigner :oIo:

Didn't i tell you all mudlander dogs will continue to act like nothing after getting caught lying and then they will continue to do more dirty tricks to hit below the belt. Like this one shamelessly continue telling lies non-stop here. Mudlander dogs suka suka open mouth slander people non stop. No need proof one leh. Why got such barbarian MALAYSIAN? Shame Shame Shame!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Didn't i tell you all mudlander dogs will continue to act like nothing after getting caught lying and then they will continue to do more dirty tricks to hit below the belt. Like this one shamelessly continue telling lies non-stop here. Mudlander dogs suka suka open mouth slander people non stop. No need proof one leh. Why got such barbarian MALAYSIAN? Shame Shame Shame!

你连 Crocodile Farm 都没去过你都不知道 你这个臭foreigner :oIo:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
你连 Crocodile Farm 都没去过你都不知道 你这个臭foreigner :oIo:

Tsk tsk tsk why all bastard MALAYSIANS here behave like that? Last time Wunderfool mudlander dog also chant lies to win. This wiki dog also same low class. My solution same as last time lor. Hey bastard I challenge you to chant lies 1000 times and make sure all different lies. Start and go!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tsk tsk tsk why all bastard MALAYSIANS here behave like that? Last time Wunderfool mudlander dog also chant lies to win. This wiki dog also same low class. My solution same as last time lor. Hey bastard I challenge you to chant lies 1000 times and make sure all different lies. Start and go!

你连 大世界 都没去过你都不知道 你这个臭foreigner

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wiki bastard my grand parents from China. You leh? Share your grand Singaporean lineage leh. No guts? Got rapist mudlander father is it?

COWARD LIAR don't dare to call schooling chow foreigner 没种 hahahahah only dare to bully me with lies hahahahah

Hey bastard LIAR wiki mudlander dog, where is your grand Sporean parentage? Don't dare to share becos your chow mudlander bitch mother got 10P?

Hey bastard LIAR wiki shit call schooling chow foreigner leh. Mei Chong?

KNNBCCB I am born and raised in Spore and my parents are Sporean. You bastard LIAR.

You know why these mudlander chant lies? They want to cover up the above truths of them caught making accusations without proof to slander others they dislike. Mudlander dogs are bastard LIAR hypocrites who target people to bully as long as they think can get away with it. Go tell Schooling and Papsmearer here they are chow foreigner! Wiki shit is 没种 bully! And dont stop chanting your lies! I challenge you to chant 1000 times leh, no chant means LOSER!

Last edited: