• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean woman : "My male gynaecologist sexually assualted me! What should I do?"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
gynaecologist-violated-post-operation-surgery-check-vagina-clit-rub_0.jpg

But in the process he rubbed my clit together with my vagina. Many times...

He moved his finger in and out of me with speed, again, many times, for what I suppose might be 5mins. He was looking at my face when he did that...

Full article :
http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/help-my-male-gynae-violated-me-during-post-op-check

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singaporean woman : "My male gynaecologist sexually assualted me! What should I d

you just got fingered...enjoy it

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singaporean woman : "My male gynaecologist sexually assualted me! What should I d

View attachment 25680

He moved his finger in and out of me with speed, again, many times, for what I suppose might be 5mins. He was looking at my face when he did that...

Full article :
http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/help-my-male-gynae-violated-me-during-post-op-check

Seduced doctor gave FOC treatment?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She must have enjoyed it else why not stop him there and then

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

just go fuck yourself bitch!!!!

Alfrescian
Loyal

so much for "I do not want to name him here at this point"......"He's a professor at a govt hospital" means its NUH and they can't have too many professors with many years of experience.....narrows down the list a lot. I knew of a senior prof there but he was quite the ah kua type ....not sure if he is still there..

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

He moved his finger in and out of me with speed, again, many times, for what I suppose might be 5mins. He was looking at my face when he did that...[/I]

Sounds like the gay albino fuck JW5 and the morbidly obese Jah Pastafarian on a date.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Getting you prepared for the same treatment with a full cohort of medical students looking on. Think of it as - for the benefit of science!

Cheers!

He moved his finger in and out of me with speed, again, many times, for what I suppose might be 5mins. He was looking at my face when he did that...[/I]

Full article :

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sounds like the gay albino fuck JW5 and the morbidly obese Jah Pastafarian on a date.

Do you have evidence? Do not suka-suka accuse other bros in this forum. JW5 and Jah are highly respected here. I know many bros who spent days and nights waiting here just to read their posts. Many other forums have extended invitations for these two to invest their time, effort and posts in their forums. Leongsam is blessed to have two of the best here. I am trying to be the third. Go get lost, scroobal.

Cheers
kukubird59

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A victim will lodge a police report rightaway. No real victim will post online and ask for advice. Lots of lunatics out there.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sounds like the work of Dr Aw Chee

jw5

Loyal

Stop polluting this thread please.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Scream!!!!

Shout!!!

Kick!!!!

Withhold payments!!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Of all people, you posted this. Mirror needed. Go check your pimpled gay face first before posting, doggie. Your kah chng is polluted.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

View attachment 25680

Full article :

I wish that cunt kukubird will stop posting about her personal problems.

jw5

Loyal

Of all people, you posted this. Mirror needed. Go check your pimpled gay face first before posting, doggie. Your kah chng is polluted.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes ........................ anything I can do for you, gay dog? Treat your pimples first. If not treated, it may lead to depression. Or have you already reached that stage?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Where else you want her to go?

quite true. This gyny visit by kukubird is just to check its asshole. there is a 5,000 bangla service interval on kukubird's asshole. Nothing like a good oil change to lube it up again for the next 5,000 dorm workers.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

quite true. This gyny visit by kukubird is just to check its asshole. there is a 5,000 bangla service interval on kukubird's asshole. Nothing like a good oil change to lube it up again for the next 5,000 dorm workers.

got video or not? must have proof. cannot anyhow say things.

your darling,
kukubird59