• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serina Wee - nice pics ?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1606931_697920636896216_838822523_n.jpg

971176_733328783355401_559650540_n.jpg

DPMTEO_1_0.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Praise the Lord, for His creation, such lovely pairs of mammary glands... oh mama!..Praise the Lord!.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just lost my lunch over those bare legs. she needs to cover up those short, skinny, wrinkled legs. :*:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just lost my lunch over those bare legs. she needs to cover up those short, skinny, wrinkled legs. :*:

The interest is not on those legs, but what's up there & in-between, is still FRESH & JUICY...you recall the advert for, "EAT FRESH"!! ha ha ha

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why the unhealthy obsession with Serina wee?
Ok she's not bad looking.....but still....you guys need to get out more....or get a life....seriously.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The interest is not on those legs, but what's up there & in-between, is still FRESH & JUICY...you recall the advert for, "EAT FRESH"!! ha ha ha

1st pic looks like a photoshop of serina's head over some tua liap ni ang mo woman. i know, ang mo drinks half a gallon of milk a day. :p

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
the neh size just appropriate for her body frame from a professional point of view.:biggrin:

Last edited: