• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese Singaporeans should stop calling themselves Chinese

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Will Chinese Singaporeans please stop calling yourself Chinese.
You are not Chinese, you are Singaporeans.
Singaporeans are Nanyang people, belong to a lower class group."

Are Chinese people ashamed of Chinese Singaporeans?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Chinese Singaporeans are a disgrace. Persian Singaporeans are so much better.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does it matter? Ang Moh think all chinese are the same.

That is the trouble, discount given to pRC Chinese end up with Chinese Singaporeans

Chinese Singaporeans are a disgrace. Persian Singaporeans are so much better.

I thank the Persians for the spices, esp saffron. It is so hard to get good quality ones. Will try the NZ crop from central Otago.

Last edited:

nomorelisa

Alfrescian
Loyal

So what race are you if not a Chinese?:rolleyes:

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lowest class are those fucktard Chinese who migrate to some angmor countries becoming second class migrants and thinking they are some atas people.

Absolutely classless fucktards. You are one of them. Lolx

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
海外华侨 is better than 支那共产狗. Ditto for the Hongkongers and Taiwanese.

The rest of us non-mainlanders won't do things such as shitting in public, airing our washed laundry in the park, or lying naked on the road.

The apex of Chinese civilization was the Tang dynasty. It's been downhill ever since.

The People's Republic of China needs to disintegrate like the Soviet Union, and only then will things improve.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
DNA evidence shows that the Chinese are actually Africans. This explains their obnoxious and often violent behavior.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lowest class are those fucktard Chinese who migrate to some angmor countries becoming second class migrants and thinking they are some atas people.

Absolutely classless fucktards. You are one of them. Lolx

The Chinese also like to behave like a slaves to the angmo by wearing a angmo names and worshipping their religion (actually it is their lifestyle they are worshipping and not the religion) thinking their unique dialects names are a shame and walking into a Taoist or Buddhist temples is a shame!What a loser metality unlike a king mentality like LKY who took away his European name to be the master of this land!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
海外华侨 is better than 支那共产狗. Ditto for the Hongkongers and Taiwanese.

The rest of us non-mainlanders won't do things such as shitting in public, airing our washed laundry in the park, or lying naked on the road.

The apex of Chinese civilization was the Tang dynasty. It's been downhill ever since.

The People's Republic of China needs to disintegrate like the Soviet Union, and only then will things improve.

almost every Chinese dynasty was the strongest nation at the height of its power. it seems inevitable that the People's Republic of China would be the strongest nation in 20, 30 years time.

the 8% minorities in China are too weak to rebel against the 92% Han Chinese who entirely believed in an one China concept. the ruling party might change in China but the nation would never disintegrate like the Soviet Union.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i never say i am chinese. i say i am singaporean Cantonese. just like Hong kong people say they r Hong kong ppl n taiwan people say they r taiwanese.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
know your history. 华侨人 Overseas Chinese.

南羊 is not Chinese only.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buddhism is a foreign religion.
communism is a foreign construct. so the ccp should be disbanded n China need an Emperor again. tat is yr logic. n chinese need to stop being buddhist. talk cock.

The Chinese also like to behave like a slaves to the angmo by wearing a angmo names and worshipping their religion (actually it is their lifestyle they are worshipping and not the religion) thinking their unique dialects names are a shame and walking into a Taoist or Buddhist temples is a shame!What a loser metality unlike a king mentality like LKY who took away his European name to be the master of this land!

nomorelisa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone descended from Africa

What happened eons ago have no relevance to this thread. Might as well say there is only one race and we are all Africans. Where humans evolved from no one really will know unless they can time travel.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddhism is a foreign religion.
communism is a foreign construct. so the ccp should be disbanded n China need an Emperor again. tat is yr logic. n chinese need to stop being buddhist. talk cock.

You are talking without thinking.Since when did I say Buddhism is originated from China and since when did I say Angmo religion originated from Europe.But these great religions are intertwined with the local cultures many centuries ago.That is why I say many Chinese converted because of worshipping cultures and lifestyles more than or rather than spiritual purposes! Slavery and loses mentality!Like our king lky who said before why should we be controlled by something (religion) not proven .This pure superstition.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u talk through yr ass. ok tell me. what is ang mor european religion?

You are talking without thinking.Since when did I say Buddhism is originated from China and since when did I say Angmo religion originated from Europe.But these great religions are intertwined with the local cultures many centuries ago.That is why I say many Chinese converted because of worshipping cultures and lifestyles more than or rather than spiritual purposes! Slavery and loses mentality!Like our king lky who said before why should we be controlled by something (religion) not proven .This pure superstition.