• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chamber sexcrets from my time in Singapopre judiciary

CJPau

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have read the Australian article that Tey Tsun Hang was an ISD snitch. It’s an interesting article BUT it lacks some very crucial history that Tey, district judge turned convict, probably wants to leave in the closet. Maybe the reporter should check with Tey with what I know from my time within the hallowed chambers and courts of the Singapore judiciary.

CJPau

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was a time when the prime minister was not a Lee and Tey was a rising legal star, an eloquent speaker with a sharp mind. A Malaysian that climbed the legal ranks and became one of the youngest district judges in history. He seemed to have everything then, a Japanese wife, a seemingly bright future … but then it all turned to nought. No one knows why such a “talent” left the judiciary and took on a mediocre teaching job in NUS Law.

CJPau

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guessed it. It all boils down to his wandering dick. This bright dashing young legal eagle was like god’s gift to women, nicknamed Judge Romeo. Like his ego, Tey’s gavel knew no limits, hammering furiously, a string of affairs with many legal service female officers while presiding pompously in his judge’s chair. Some of us commoners did raise this issue with the senior judges like FTY and Francis R but we were politely overruled, it’s literally a big-wigs club.

CJPau

Alfrescian
Loyal
But Judge Romeo was unsatisfied, he needed to know when he was going to lord over a bigger courtroom and so he put his charm to good use and ended up in the private chambers of one Chen Sei Lee. You must understand that Chen Sei Lee was neither young nor attractive, and certainly not one of those MILF-types.

CJPau

Alfrescian
Loyal
But alas, Sei Lee had something that Tey wanted desperately; she was the all-important LSC HR manager and she held the key to this enchanted excel sheet that listed everybody’s CEP and ranking– in the sycophantic world of the legal service, this important info will determine if one was going to move up the hierarchy or live out their days sentencing drink driving cases and petty crimes. So Tey had to do some pro bonko work for Sei Lee, to put it mildly.

CJPau

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is when the story gets sexciting.

Shortly after, the austere serenity of our judicial chambers were rocked by a slew of poison pen letters that were sent to several judges and magistrates, Lee PC, Roy N, Ronald G, Lau W Y, just to name a few. The letter depicted one “princess” of CJ Yong, also a judge, who not only was the bird that brought tales to the CJ, but was also rather attentive to CJ’s needs in his private chambers.

CJPau

Alfrescian
Loyal
The letter went on to say that this “princess” was bad-mouthing her colleagues and had a naughty habit of hiking up her skirt to those that were granted access. Imagine the Courts of Law denounced as Courts of Licentiousness! But if that wasn’t enough, the most insidious poison letter was sent directly to CJ casting aspersions on SDJ Richard Magnus and his management of the Sub Courts.

CJPau

Alfrescian
Loyal
The full spectrum of enforcement agencies were called upon to investigate these poison letters that called into question the sanctified morals of our esteemed colleagues. As it turned out, the culprit was our dear conniving Tey with his brilliant penmanship. Soon enough, the affair between Tey and Sei Lee was also unmasked. So overnight, Judge Romeo fell from his high chair down to where his fours can feel the damp soil of this earth. It was a scandalous time in the judiciary then.

CJPau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently, Tey, after some serious pro-bonko work with his star mistress Sei Lee, found out through some pillow cross-examination the confidential rankings of all the district judges. His ego screamed bloody murder when he realised that Magnus had ranked him in the bottom tier among the junior district judges. And his beef against Princess, also a former Malaysian, is that he thinks that she has been screwing up his career behind his back.

CJPau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hell hath no fury like a liti-fornicator scorned and Tey began his fiction writing career in earnest. Dreaming up poison writs designed to damn Magnus and his ilk to the bone.

Now, this is where it all becomes a bit hazy. According to my boss then, what happened next was that Tey’s balls shrivelled and he ended up grovelling like a dog, bawling like a baby in front of the 3 kings in the judiciary then, Magnus, Yong Pung How and Chan Sek Keong.

CJPau

Alfrescian
Loyal
So they exercised some judicial pardon and Tey was not sacked. He “resigned” from service and somehow still managed to land himself in NUS Law where he certainly let his dick roam free again – from litifucker to lecturfucker. As for Sei Lee, she was transferred out to another Ministry in the civil service and rumour is that he is still doing pro-bonko work for her as well as being called to the stand as defence witness during his corruption trial.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have read the Australian article that Tey Tsun Hang was an ISD snitch. It’s an interesting article BUT it lacks some very crucial history that Tey, district judge turned convict, probably wants to leave in the closet. Maybe the reporter should check with Tey with what I know from my time within the hallowed chambers and courts of the Singapore judiciary.

Really cannot stand this kinda ccb fella.....

Acting all coquettish about some fucking "dark" secrets ....please la cheebye...有话就说 有屁就放....ninahbeh....acting all fucking coy....mai choh nim peh kiah then kah nim peh kong li lai ang....

FF0ECF1C-3349-4B7F-85A7-B7AC17E00242.JPG

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Amazing how quick PAP sent its ruffians (this one is a newbie) to attack Tey ...if you have something to spill, let's hear it. No need to threaten. Let us judge your credibility.

koKSia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really cannot stand this kinda ccb fella.....

Acting all coquettish about some fucking "dark" secrets ....please la cheebye...有话就说 有屁就放....ninahbeh....acting all fucking coy....mai choh nim peh kiah then kah nim peh kong li lai ang....

View attachment 11562

hahaha. newbie need moderator approve posting. fuck the moderator living in US/CAN/UK/AUS lah. your chinese tok kong leh kekling kia.

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Tey is really working for ISD then fuck him. He clearly deserves what he gets.

Maybe that is why he fucks students? Thinking that he can get away with it?

Amazing how quick PAP sent its ruffians (this one is a newbie) to attack Tey ...if you have something to spill, let's hear it. No need to threaten. Let us judge your credibility.

koKSia

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what I know the chambers echo. Should be nice if there is some soft moaning.
Btw, if this is true, would it be the first time old CJ is actually merciful?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why this TS write like this? Very hard to read...bit by bit.

From what I know the chambers echo. Should be nice if there is some soft moaning.
Btw, if this is true, would it be the first time old CJ is actually merciful?

koKSia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noobs in the forum cannot post properly

=======

There was a time when the prime minister was not a Lee and Tey was a rising legal star, an eloquent speaker with a sharp mind. A Malaysian that climbed the legal ranks and became one of the youngest district judges in history. He seemed to have everything then, a Japanese wife, a seemingly bright future … but then it all turned to nought. No one knows why such a “talent” left the judiciary and took on a mediocre teaching job in NUS Law.
You guessed it. It all boils down to his wandering dick. This bright dashing young legal eagle was like god’s gift to women, nicknamed Judge Romeo. Like his ego, Tey’s gavel knew no limits, hammering furiously, a string of affairs with many legal service female officers while presiding pompously in his judge’s chair. Some of us commoners did raise this issue with the senior judges like FTY and Francis R but we were politely overruled, it’s literally a big-wigs club.
But Judge Romeo was unsatisfied, he needed to know when he was going to lord over a bigger courtroom and so he put his charm to good use and ended up in the private chambers of one Chen Sei Lee. You must understand that Chen Sei Lee was neither young nor attractive, and certainly not one of those MILF-types.
But alas, Sei Lee had something that Tey wanted desperately; she was the all-important LSC HR manager and she held the key to this enchanted excel sheet that listed everybody’s CEP and ranking– in the sycophantic world of the legal service, this important info will determine if one was going to move up the hierarchy or live out their days sentencing drink driving cases and petty crimes. So Tey had to do some pro bonko work for Sei Lee, to put it mildly.
This is when the story gets sexciting.

Shortly after, the austere serenity of our judicial chambers were rocked by a slew of poison pen letters that were sent to several judges and magistrates, Lee PC, Roy N, Ronald G, Lau W Y, just to name a few. The letter depicted one “princess” of CJ Yong, also a judge, who not only was the bird that brought tales to the CJ, but was also rather attentive to CJ’s needs in his private chambers.
The letter went on to say that this “princess” was bad-mouthing her colleagues and had a naughty habit of hiking up her skirt to those that were granted access. Imagine the Courts of Law denounced as Courts of Licentiousness! But if that wasn’t enough, the most insidious poison letter was sent directly to CJ casting aspersions on SDJ Richard Magnus and his management of the Sub Courts.
The full spectrum of enforcement agencies were called upon to investigate these poison letters that called into question the sanctified morals of our esteemed colleagues. As it turned out, the culprit was our dear conniving Tey with his brilliant penmanship. Soon enough, the affair between Tey and Sei Lee was also unmasked. So overnight, Judge Romeo fell from his high chair down to where his fours can feel the damp soil of this earth. It was a scandalous time in the judiciary then.
Apparently, Tey, after some serious pro-bonko work with his star mistress Sei Lee, found out through some pillow cross-examination the confidential rankings of all the district judges. His ego screamed bloody murder when he realised that Magnus had ranked him in the bottom tier among the junior district judges. And his beef against Princess, also a former Malaysian, is that he thinks that she has been screwing up his career behind his back. Hell hath no fury like a liti-fornicator scorned and Tey began his fiction writing career in earnest. Dreaming up poison writs designed to damn Magnus and his ilk to the bone.
Now, this is where it all becomes a bit hazy. According to my boss then, what happened next was that Tey’s balls shrivelled and he ended up grovelling like a dog, bawling like a baby in front of the 3 kings in the judiciary then, Magnus, Yong Pung How and Chan Sek Keong.
So they exercised some judicial pardon and Tey was not sacked. He “resigned” from service and somehow still managed to land himself in NUS Law where he certainly let his dick roam free again – from litifucker to lecturfucker. As for Sei Lee, she was transferred out to another Ministry in the civil service and rumour is that he is still doing pro-bonko work for her as well as being called to the stand as defence witness during his corruption trial.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
WongMengMeng, all of us already confessed that we are PAP IB.

At least PAP pays GD, Lock, me and many others PAP IB double for working on public holidays.

Based on my pap ib database, one of sammyboy nick is the current changi chalet warden. If WMM and his clones continue to waste our time, the warden will have special treatment for the tikko cheapo new inmate. ….

This thread is full of PAP IBs talking to themselves with the exception of Shiva and Winnie.

I miss this LockeLiberal, missing in action since 4th June. At least he tries to sound intelligent while spewing out legal gibberish to fool the masses. My guess is he is now using another nick. His arty farty "Foi gras anybody?" kind of parting shot has been used by another nick that didn't do that before, like "et tu Brute?".

These other low life PAP IBs are just doing what their masters do best. Mudslinging and spinning tall fairy tales. All not related to the matter under discussion but appeals to average Sinkie's vile emotions like jealousy and envy. Not a shred of evidence to substantiate their tall tales.

And where's that Screwballs and his world crass Shitty Times subliminal messages?

Last edited:

koKSia

Alfrescian
Loyal
mother fucking pua chee bye with white hair. i paste let u read, u fuck me. knn lanjiao lang.
I won't be surprised if meng meng is ISD snitch too. If I were them, I wouldn't mind making use of the dumb IB too.