• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Report to LEONGSAM: abuse of power by forummer Ramseth

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Leongsam and Tonychat are obviously on Ramseth's side along with many of his long time real buddies or chat buddies with high powers. I think that this is getting silly and would advise both sides to forget it and let it go. Let's all go back to posting interesting and informative topics instead of engaging in personal wars.

I'm not taking anyone's side. I'm just not interested in playing judge and jury.

The power to give infractions is not cast in stone. If there is sufficient groundswell against any member with infraction powers, all that is needed is to reduce the particular member's total reputation score.

Once rep score falls below 700, infraction power disappears.

That's what community moderation is all about.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The power to give infractions is not cast in stone. If there is sufficient groundswell against any member with infraction powers, all that is needed is to reduce the particular member's total reputation score.

Once rep score falls below 700, infraction power disappears.

That's what community moderation is all about.

1U2ULllRztFcVLiyCg9T0OL0u.gif

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I notice that Ramseth's powers actually increased in recent days after he started infracting and banning people. That's groundswell?

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. all bros are handsome, ok right.
3. except 2, krafty and the only retarded worm in this forum.
4. all happy!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I notice that Ramseth's powers actually increased in recent days after he started infracting and banning people. That's groundswell?
rep power has nutting 2 do wif groundswell ... iz computed based on how loong u r in tis kopitiam n how many posts u haf made ...

Last edited:

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Switch to a Thanks system - promote good mannerism among the ulgy Singaporeans.

Example:
http://www.germancarforum.com/california/19033-ferrari-trademarks-gt-california-new-model.html

PanterroR
Executive
Moderator Emeritus
Posts Liked:1 times
Thanked 9,519 Times in 4,469 Posts

The user PanterroR was thanked 9,519 times in 4,469 posts. This shows the quality of his postings. He thanked others 10,875 times, this shows his mother teach him good manners.

This is better than zapping here and there, banning suka suka, so childish...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Please don't call me stupid but I really need to know what is infraction and what happens if someone is infracted? Is it that so called ban for 24hrs thingy?

Still don't know what the fuck you guys talking about because still no one tell me what infraction is. Anyway never mind la I enjoy here can liao if I not enjoy I sure runroad from SBF.

I now in train to Shinagawa liao.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... The user PanterroR was thanked 9,519 times in 4,469 posts ...
so, got ppl tanked him mor dan once in a single post ...

haf a tanks systm? ... start looking @ ze behaviour of ze owner of tis kopitiam 1st ... :rolleyes:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng challenges ramseth, "if u dare, give infraction to leongsam lah. i dare not leh.":biggrin:

Nobody can infract the host Leongsam. There's no such function available. Challenge me to hell if you like but it's not a matter or dare or not. Anyway, I didn't ban TFBH no matter how he trolled and flamed me. I only give infraction when infraction is warranted or ban or ban is warranted, according to Leongsam rulebook. He mentioned community moderating and that's what I practise. Not for me myself but for those who gave me the points and powers. For if I don't do it when necessary, I'd be accused of sitting on and wasting points and powers that others entrusted me with. Alamaking got accused of that by Scroobal. Go ask him. Anyway, I'm not pursuing this matter and am kind of glad that it looks quieten down and cooled off for a more humorous turn.

Still don't know what the fuck you guys talking about because still no one tell me what infraction is. Anyway never mind la I enjoy here can liao if I not enjoy I sure runroad from SBF.

I now in train to Shinagawa liao.

That's just outskirt of Tokyo. You really should make time for visiting Drifter.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

It means there are those who support his actions outnumber those who oppose them.

The system works both ways.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Switch to a Thanks system - promote good mannerism among the ulgy Singaporeans.

The "Thanks" system doesn't suit the Sinkie psyche. How often do you hear the word being exchanged in your day to day routine?

Singaporeans are far more comfortable cursing and swearing at each other. The features I introduced facilitate this characteristic.

However, those who want to scratch each others' backs can still do so by adding reputation points to each other.