• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yucky chinese food

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Offal meat is a cheap source of nutrient dense protein .. our forefathers knew this and all great culinary cultures feature offal dishes with liver, intestines, stomach, lung, tongue etc

If you don't like offal meat then you are a faggot. Go and eat MacDonald

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Offal meat is a cheap source of nutrient dense protein .. our forefathers knew this and all great culinary cultures feature offal dishes with liver, intestines, stomach, lung, tongue etc

If you don't like offal meat then you are a faggot. Go and eat MacDonald
SHIT POOtra eats pukishit n drinks pukidew

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I declare all mudd food is shitty. That's why we see obese mudds everywhere.
And then we will see this fucking low-IQ mudd declaring us as being racist.
Fucking mudd will always play the race card when things go south, just like those fucking commie tiongs.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pork intestines are very bad and toxic for our health.
I like big intestines, but very expensive these days. Very cheap when I have them in Southeast Asia during work trip. Big intestines have collagen and cholesterol.

I don't really like other offal, high-risk of heavy-metal poisoning and cholesterol although kidney, liver, stomach, tongue, brain are packed with vitamins.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many in Taiwan and France takes this too, if @Froggy bro still in France, he can try
France - Couilles de Mouton (sheep)
Taiwan - 鸡佛 (chicken)

1a%2Blamb%2Btesticles.jpg

hMeYS5u1bQLg996ndwF3GcndE5M5Sjw0utLUieDJG_k.jpg

Last edited:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I declare all mudd food is shitty. That's why we see obese mudds everywhere.
And then we will see this fucking low-IQ mudd declaring us as being racist.
Fucking mudd will always play the race card when things go south, just like those fucking commie tiongs.

This is my favourite malay dish. When I go to penang, i try to eat everyday

Nasi Kandar Fish Roe

IMG_0692.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is my favourite malay dish. When I go to penang, i try to eat everyday

Nasi Kandar Fish Roe

IMG_0692.jpg
Nasi kandar is a indian muslim food. Its not malay at all. But they are just like halimah. Speaks and follow malay custom.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Makes sense for religion to be part of history, not the other way round, of course history can also be distorted and manipulated...so we are really none the wiser...the next evidence is of course being objective and going into statistics and the eye test? Wheres the residential map and IQ guy?