• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Your last meal before you die...what would it be?

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
As the topic reads, if you got to choose your last meal before you die, what would it be?

I would have me a 120oz filet mingon, hokkien mee, satay, salmon sashimi, and cheng tung for dessert.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
The budget allowed for Last Meal can only get you a meal from a fast food chain, maybe, possibly, upsized, iif you ordered the cheaper set.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Would not like to have too much digested and undigested food in my stomach and intestines when I die. So I will just have plain bread and water. A cleansing of sort.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
die by execution - would request my mum's cooking of chai por eggs, braised duck stuffed with kau luck and mushroom, lotus root soup with cuttlefish, fried yam cake, fatt choy with dried hoe si and dried scallops, ma yao chicken, salted egg porridge and lots of home made hay bi hiam.

if die of old age, anything my spouse cook should i go before her.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The budget allowed for Last Meal can only get you a meal from a fast food chain, maybe, possibly, upsized, iif you ordered the cheaper set.

If it was LKY I'm sure that limit wouldn't apply. All the costs will be passed onto the taxpayers.