• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Your last meal before you die...what would it be?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaking of last meals, anyone here just watched the programme on channel 5 about how a bunch of useless, superstitious and irrational sinkies decided to commit suicide en masse to fulfill some religious mission? :rolleyes:

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
My last meal will be Fried Oysters from Bukit Timah Hawker Centre and one packet of kopi. One packet of Marlboro Menthol Light.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My humble request is 2 bottles of guiness extra stout, 10 tablets of dormicum, some mee siam mai hum or laksa mai lontong, a nice cup of Kopi-O Kosong Kao and lots of painkiller.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As the topic reads, if you got to choose your last meal before you die, what would it be?

I would have me a 120oz filet mingon, hokkien mee, satay, salmon sashimi, and cheng tung for dessert.

it depends how you die lah.

if you have cancer all over your body, how the fuck can you eat.

If you are a rapist, and going to be hanged for raping all the ass and pussies, then your last meal might be a pussy.

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will request ' Eat All You Can ' buffet . Then I will continue eating that for next 50 years , because they cannot hang me until I finished my last meal right ?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Speaking of last meals, anyone here just watched the programme on channel 5 about how a bunch of useless, superstitious and irrational sinkies decided to commit suicide en masse to fulfill some religious mission? :rolleyes:

you mean Clinton wants to die for his beloved Kong Kong?