• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

YOUNG PEOPLE Thread! Old People Please GET LOST!

Gwendolene

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Was at Jalan Besar last nite supporting Singapore team with Bf! Hooray! Singapore win. Thinking of going Bkk to watch 2nd leg! Can shop too! Hehehe

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gals!

I will be back from Bkk Sat. Lots of shopping and eating. Platinum mall as usual...damn crowded. Terminus 21 so so lah.
Anyway, nice to see all you women folks here!

niceguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thankyou bro , I think I will have a good time here :wink:

I think I want to join this party too because I am quite young but not so handsome. In real life I dont have any girlfriends but here have a few of them but dont know if chio or not. Hope I can connect with them.

Gwendolene

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gals, the Mango sale is on now!

The*MANGO Sale starts 20 Dec with discounts of up to 50%! Going by past experience, this will be a popular sale, so recommend you get there early to get the best picks of the sale. Starts at 3pm on 20 December 2012.

SereneLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh, lots of sale going on too...La Senza too... sizzling hot deals on ladies’ lingerie and intimate wear at the La Senza Semi Annual Clearance Sale! Prices are slashed by up to 50% on selected styles so grab yourself something nice today. For a limtied time only!

Last edited: