• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

YOUNG PEOPLE Thread! Old People Please GET LOST!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Merry Christmas to you 2 :smile:

merry xmas to you too, u want this piece of suit for xmas? I love trannies like u

Lthr2006b.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hang out at Brix at Hyatt pretty often. Nice music and my clique has a reserved table there! Brix crowd more happening.....
Good on you. But did you know it's also popular with FLs (dressed to nines, part of packaging?). Drinks menu includes erotic names like blow job, orgasm etc :p Same as Orchard Towers, but in better packaging

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This back biting was uncalled for, and if it's TS doing -maybe FL piece damning reflection of self (truth hurts?!). Too bad it's "greyed" ( not enough rep!) :rolleyes:

Thread: YOUNG PEOPLE Thread! Old People Please GET LOST!
Lao chee bye.Trolls chow chee bye.fuck you die

JanaineTeo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just sign up to support you Flozzy! Been a guest reading SBF. I can see its tough fighting all these vulgar and crass men here. So decided to sign up to support you!

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Janaine and Serene, thanks for support.
Am busy doing Christmas shopping so no time to post!

You gals enjoy yourself!

PearlTan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Girls, a good Christmas pressie for my mum. Bought her a Happycall Pan!

HAPPYCALL is one of greatest cookware product brand from South Korea. Happycall make cooking so fast, fun and easy. Now you can enjoy a good and tasty meal in munites. WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/HAPPYCALL