• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Young monks in Nirvana!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
22528713_1488321481204685_4955736376664648993_o.jpg

a casual shot sent global cyberworld into a frenzy!!!
like this also can??? what man???

keep seeing it everywhere, and my Facebook feed’s just going nuts. Every time I check Facebook I’ve got like 20 updates of people saying ‘I’ve just seen your photo here’ or commenting on it. I really did not expect it,” he says. But is he annoyed at having his photo credit being removed?

“A little bit. I guess it’s just nice to have a photo that I took out there and so many people enjoying it. I messaged Courtney Love to ask if she will credit me on the photo … I’ve not got a response yet,” he replies.

When not teaching English in Hong Kong, Flint is also a musician – and for the record, yes, he attests that yes, he’s also a devotee of the Seattle three-piece that changed music forever in the 1990s.

“I am a big Nirvana fan. I was when I was a teenager. I listened to Nirvana so much when I was a teenager that I don’t think I need to listen to them ever again. I did used to have that symbol on a T-shirt, too.”

Last edited:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
22528713_1488321481204685_4955736376664648993_o.jpg

a casual shot sent global cyberworld into a frenzy!!!
like this also can??? what man???

keep seeing it everywhere, and my Facebook feed’s just going nuts. Every time I check Facebook I’ve got like 20 updates of people saying ‘I’ve just seen your photo here’ or commenting on it. I really did not expect it,” he says. But is he annoyed at having his photo credit being removed?

“A little bit. I guess it’s just nice to have a photo that I took out there and so many people enjoying it. I messaged Courtney Love to ask if she will credit me on the photo … I’ve not got a response yet,” he replies.

When not teaching English in Hong Kong, Flint is also a musician – and for the record, yes, he attests that yes, he’s also a devotee of the Seattle three-piece that changed music forever in the 1990s.

“I am a big Nirvana fan. I was when I was a teenager. I listened to Nirvana so much when I was a teenager that I don’t think I need to listen to them ever again. I did used to have that symbol on a T-shirt, too.”

These monks have already achieved Nirvana...

It was when someone took his photo and posted it to Reddit – and Courtney Love, the widow of Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain, posted it to her own Facebook account – that his photo took off around the world.

“I spoke to the person who put it on Reddit and they apologised, they didn’t want to take credit for the photo, so they took it down. Since then I’ve seen it pop up everywhere. Someone brought it to my attention that even Courtney Love had shared it,” he says.