• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You still dare to pick a quarrel with jews?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is why the world will be peaceful without them.
Adolf Hitler did the right thing but the gentiles listened to the lies from the Jews and wronged Hitler for being the villain after WW2.

Now many gentiles are suffering under the Jewish NWO

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
0                          download (1).png

GRJMeTaW8AAbV8L.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-18 at 16.21.38_6ab4f2c2.jpg

** those fucking Zionist Nazis broken countless human rights laws for decades. They worse than Hitler Gestapo

I hate Hitler for not completing his FINAL SOLUTION on Biblical psycopath Jews and letting them to infest Middle East like cockroaches and bedbugs
**From the River to the Sea'
No longer 2 state solution
Just one single state.
The state of Palestine
Zionist Nazis will all be exiled from Palestine.
They will go back to where they crawled out of the woodwork

And re-infest the countries in the West where they were spawned from*

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can protest this at the Waterloo Street synagogue. Best if done on Saturdays.

It's next to an exit of the Bras Basah Circle Line MRT station, very convenient.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is why the world will be peaceful without them.
Adolf Hitler did the right thing but the gentiles listened to the lies from the Jews and wronged Hitler for being the villain after WW2.

Now many gentiles are suffering under the Jewish NWO
So you rather be under Nazi rule? Lol

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you rather be under Nazi rule? Lol
Are you a stupid person? I think you were vaccinated.

I’ve been posting this multiple times. You probably just want to be ignorant for your entire life lol

Can’t be helped. Globetards are globetards. They just cannot comprehend truth

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Are you a stupid person? I think you were vaccinated.

I’ve been posting this multiple times. You probably just want to be ignorant for your entire life lol

Can’t be helped. Globetards are globetards. They just cannot comprehend truth
Wow, this is a power truth. Hitler was a great man who loved his people. I just don't understand why the allies attacked Germany so ruthlessly! What caused them to be so vicious to the good German people?

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, this is a power truth. Hitler was a great man who loved his people. I just don't understand why the allies attacked Germany so ruthlessly! What caused them to be so vicious to the good German people?
Hamas murdered, raped and kidnapped Israeli civilians as well as used their own Gazans as human shields. Why are the Israelis being criticised for giving Hamas a taste of their own bitter medicine?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hamas murdered, raped and kidnapped Israeli civilians as well as used their own Gazans as human shields. Why are the Israelis being criticised for giving Hamas a taste of their own bitter medicine?
Really?

Israeli army killed own soldiers 'hesitant' to face Hamas on Oct. 7​

Military investigation reveals that "friendly fires" killed unspecified number of Israeli soldiers who were "highly hesitant" to confront Palestinian resistance fighters on October 7 last year, local media say.
One of the incidents under investigation is a military commander's order to fire on a house where Israelis were kept hostage by Hamas on October 7. / Photo: AFP

AFP
One of the incidents under investigation is a military commander's order to fire on a house where Israelis were kept hostage by Hamas on October 7. / Photo: AFP
An Israeli military investigation has revealed that many soldiers were killed and wounded by "friendly fire" during Hamas' October 7 blitz on Israeli military sites and settlements that were once Arab farms and villages, local media reported.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really?

IDF Ordered Hannibal Directive on October 7 to Prevent Hamas Taking Soldiers Captive​

'There was crazy hysteria, and decisions started being made without verified information': Documents and testimonies obtained by Haaretz reveal the Hannibal operational order, which directs the use of force to prevent soldiers being taken into captivity, was employed at three army facilities infiltrated by Hamas, potentially endangering civilians as well

Gaza Division operations and airstrikes in the first hours of October 7 were based on limited information. The first long moments after the Hamas attack was launched were chaotic. Reports were coming in, with their significance not always clear. When their meaning was understood, it was realized that something horrific had taken place.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another Israeli witness confirms Israeli tanks killed own citizens on Oct. 7​

‘At that point, it was clear to me that our role is to be a human shield between our forces that arrived and them (Hamas),’ says Hadas Dagan​

Dildar Baykan Atalay |11.12.2023 - Update : 11.12.2023

Another Israeli witness confirms Israeli tanks killed own citizens on Oct. 7

ANKARA
Speaking about the Oct. 7 Hamas attack on Israel, a new Israeli witness revealed once again that on the day of the assault, Israeli tanks targeted both their own citizens and Hamas members, leading to the death of 14 Israelis, including children