• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Motorcycle couple quarrel with PHV driver blocking them from parking in Yishun: 'You still dare to scold me!'

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
focus.jpg

In the audio recording, the Stomper's wife can be heard saying: "You dare to scold me?"

At one point, the driver said: "You don't use the mobile to go and do all those media stupid thing ah. Like childish guy."

The woman retorted: "Yah, I childish, you matured, can?"

She also wondered aloud in Hokkien why he scolded her when she didn't owe him money. The driver replied he didn't owe her money too.

Elton told Stomp: "This incident highlights the disturbing conduct of the PHV driver, whose hooligan-like behaviour not only creates problems for customers and endangers road users but also reflects a total disregard for basic courtesy."

"It is crucial to speak out against such behaviour to prevent societal harm."

Video :
https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...iver-blocking-them-from-parking-in-yishun-you

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quarrel straits time also report?
You know how many quarrels are going on every min in sg?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone who is a 'Stomper' i.e. contributes and complains to that shitty website is by default an imbecile.

Do they get free gifts or vouchers for submitting stories like this? :biggrin: