• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You still dare to pick a quarrel with jews?

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pure Evil
How can these Devils disguising as the Holy live with themselves

The Rabbi on the talk show replied, by the way, as follows: “There are parts of my religion that I am proud of, and there are parts of my religion that I am no so proud of”. Now, while I believe this was a rather wasted opportunity to teach and explain much of what we will be trying to do in this post, I cannot say that I really disagree with him. The fact that we have an obligation to bash the skulls in of little Amaleiki babies is not something I can really say that I am proud of. And I would really hope that you would agree to that sentiment.

https://dafaleph.com/home/2015/9/7/how-can-the-torah-be-so-evil

TRue. Yet we have so many gentiles supporting Zionazis.

Israel's relentless war on Gaza has killed more than 40,000 Palestinians, at least 16,456 of them children and over 11,000 women.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
GP5oHSSagAALITP.jpeg

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a lie from one other than Satan. Does this look like a pyjama party to you?

_110668777_gettyimages-89277106-1.jpg.webp

I hate Hitler for not completing his FINAL SOLUTION on Biblical psycopath Jews and letting them to infest Middle East like cockroaches and bedbugs
**From the River to the Sea'
No longer 2 state solution
Just one single state.
The state of Palestine
Zionist Nazis will all be exiled from Palestine.
They will go back to where they crawled out of the woodwork
And re-infest the countries in the West where they were spawned from*
Hitler was correct in wanting to turn JEWS into bars of soap

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pure Evil
How can these Devils disguising as the Holy live with themselves

How Can The Torah Be So Evil?​

The Rabbi on the talk show replied, by the way, as follows: “There are parts of my religion that I am proud of, and there are parts of my religion that I am no so proud of”. Now, while I believe this was a rather wasted opportunity to teach and explain much of what we will be trying to do in this post, I cannot say that I really disagree with him. The fact that we have an obligation to bash the skulls in of little Amaleiki babies is not something I can really say that I am proud of. And I would really hope that you would agree to that sentiment.

https://dafaleph.com/home/2015/9/7/how-can-the-torah-be-so-evil
GRJMeTaW8AAbV8L.jpeg

GP5oHSSagAALITP.jpeg

Screenshot 2024-02-22 192559.png

Albright is a fucking JEWESS, if you had not guess so
look at her smirking away at what she accomplished

and so proud of doing that

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
TRue. Yet we have so many gentiles supporting Zionazis.

Israel's relentless war on Gaza has killed more than 40,000 Palestinians, at least 16,456 of them children and over 11,000 women.
That is not true.
The Lancet, a reputable British medical journal estimated nearly 200000 could have died.
The 40k are victims of bombs.
But the rest died due to lack of medical attention as they have no access to medicine for their ailment such as high blood pressure or diabetes. Or cancer.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the US supports the Jews, then we should. There is only ONE superpower and that is the US. If we don't follow, we will face the consequences.
Follow, keep quiet and we will be rewarded.
No one cares about the Palesitinians, not even the Saudis.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the US supports the Jews, then we should. There is only ONE superpower and that is the US. If we don't follow, we will face the consequences.
Follow, keep quiet and we will be rewarded.
No one cares about the Palesitinians, not even the Saudis.
This one I am not so sure. Many US allies when they got too big, had their legs cut off.
Currently, that would be germany. Japan had theirs in the 1990's.