• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You know why I love Ah Sam's forum?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kee Chiu is prepared to take over when called upon.

He says 'Leadership is a responsibility to be borne, not a position to be sought.' Whatever that means ....

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kee Chiu is prepared to take over when called upon.

He says 'Leadership is a responsibility to be borne, not a position to be sought.' Whatever that means ....

Kee Chiu can go let dog fuck.
Look at his lanjiao clown pattern. Old Fuck would turn in his grave a few times, one imbecile after another imbecile dies.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I abide by the principles established in the early 90s by usenet.

It was the free-for-all environment that I first experienced when I got my very first ISP account with singnet.

This "anything goes" on the internet philosophy needs to be treasured and respected and preserved for posterity. There are very few places where it can still be found.

Absolutely. The very reason why I have been here since then ... albeit under different monikers to match changing time / environments. Very few places like this left. May you and your loved ones be well and happy, "Sam Leong".