• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"You India bodoh"

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Out of courtesy, normally when there is a old person or somebody carrying heavy bags or in this case a family with pram and children, i would have held the lift to let them in.
Its a decent thing to do. Being polite and manners maketh a man.
Lanjiao courtesy, with baby n stroller n family he should be courteous enough to wait for the next lift since the door is already closing rather than disrupt the lift operation and inconvenient other users. Assshit wants to play victim just because he has baby and stroller and family. He himself just pushing an empty stroller why can't he stop the lift himself.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silly man u. The keyword is baby stroller lah. :laugh:

Wow , Baby Stroller ...

A stroller is a small folding chair on wheels that a baby sits in and is pushed around in, while a pram is a classic baby carriage that allows for a flat recline. Moreover, prams look like carriages with wheels, whereas strollers look like chairs with wheels. The main difference between stroller and pram is that a stroller has an upright seat, whereas a pram has a flat, reclining surface.

Prams are suitable for newborns and babies up to 6 months old whereas strollers are suitable for babies who are a few months old.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are Indian women so fecund? May be our chink bros here need ought to dump their bossy infertile harridans for superior imports. :cool:

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lifts Passenger already inside the Lift
are always in a Dicey / Unappreciated
situation :

Eg , you saw them rushing towards
closing lift doors. You franticly go for
the "0pen" button to assist. You managed
to press the Open button and at about
the same time those outside managed to
use their arms to block the lift door from
closing . They succeded. They came in
and accuse you of pressing the " Close " buttion...

they base their conclusion by their
self biased conclusions about u. based
on your whatever screwed up things they
can conjure up .

IMG_20220829_125838.jpg

Alfrescian
Loyal
from the way the mother tries to hold him back, you can tell he does this alot. Most will try to separate the duo not hold back. He looks like those YP driving around with father's BMW/Benz

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
India bodoh…. That tells us the story right. Selfish fucker didn’t bother pressing the lift door to hold it open even though anyone with half a brain will do so.

my Uncle tried before to press lift " open"
button .
he tried and he was the only one inside
lift at that time.
the rushing in outside passengers also
tried to stop the lift doors from
closing by putting his right arm between the
lift 's doors .
He came in and give my that kind of stare
as if my uncle has pressed the " close" bottom.

moral of the Story :

if lift inside passenger wants to
stop lift - best is to extent one arm between lift doors
to prevent the lift doors from closing...
that will prevent any doubts...
just my One Cent sharing ... :biggrin: