• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"You India bodoh"

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Out of courtesy, normally when there is a old person or somebody carrying heavy bags or in this case a family with pram and children, i would have held the lift to let them in.
Its a decent thing to do. Being polite and manners maketh a man.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
High chances it's a CECA Keling. All the Tampines Malls would usually be packed with these CECA Kelings and their families. I say well done to this Abang for teaching that CECA cockroach a good lesson in life.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
How dare this Sinkie even touch a CECA? Does this idiot know that foreigners have more rights in Sickipoora?

me think Beater's job on hang balance now.
Victim will go all the way no doubt.
Not worth it .
Beater probly misjudge CeCa for Indian foreighn workers... jialat liao. :C

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB Stomp SG

IMG_20220828_201352.jpg

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
High chances it's a CECA Keling. All the Tampines Malls would usually be packed with these CECA Kelings and their families. I say well done to this Abang for teaching that CECA cockroach a good lesson in life.

me lets wait for Beater's side of story ...:(

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That Keling behaved like a selfish Fucktard. These CECA Kelings are the worse culprits when it comes to getting their baby prams into buses and lifts with their monkey kids in tow.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
But this victim is he our local Sinkie or from that Incredible India? It's not mentioned in the report.
Surprised the police don't handle assault cases!

Stomp's Report also not Clear ???

1661697986344.png

Only go as far as saying "Police Looking Into the Matter "

"Looking " means what thing ??? :biggrin:

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
That Keling behaved like a selfish Fucktard. These CECA Kelings are the worse culprits when it comes to getting their baby prams into buses and lifts with their monkey kids in tow.

this Incident may be the exception

1661698297242.png

FB Stomp's majority of 458 comments seem to side the Victim :thumbsdown:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
the answers are hidden below :

A man allegedly punched another in the face and attacked him with a baby stroller over not holding the lift at a Tampines mall on Aug 23.

Sharing photos of the man who allegedly assaulted him, Stomper John said it happened at 10.45am in the Century Square lift from the basement two car park to level one.

a) car park &
b) Tampines Mall
Silly man u. The keyword is baby stroller lah. :laugh:

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
this local borned the Best :biggrin:

There are facts that lead to this alteration. I had seen all the video before it leads to this confrontation.

- Ah Neh was caught taking a phone from the counter in a shop. (Not sure what kind of shop). There is CCTV.
- The Chinks folks challenge the Ah Neh to hand over the phone that he mistakenly or purposely taken.
- Ah Neh of course denied which leads to the alteration that we are seeing.
- Upon alighting from the train station, all of them intend to proceed to nearest authority for verification I supposed.
- Instead Ah Neh bolted once the coast is clear at the exit of the station.
- So make your own conclusion.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg