• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yoga in MRT!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Ugly Commuters
Posted on 14 Oct, 2008 10:39
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Woman strikes yoga pose to get comfy in train

While travelling on board a train, STOMPer touche saw this woman in an interesting position and questions the possibility of success in Singapore's effort towards a more gracious society.

Touche says:

"A woman making herself comfy in train when there are people who need seats.

"So much for a step towards a gracious society".

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gracious society ???? Our action only stand a small percentage to the contribute of our gracious society. The large percentage is on our Gahmen.... Only when our gahmen treat us graciously... then only we are moving towards a GRACIOUS society !!!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
only the ugly prc mei mei will do it. those pretty one will care about their image. damn i love those prc mei mei, bigger boobs as compared to our local dish.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Practice of yoga for better health is commendable, but there is a time and place for everything.

Ah, moniker Division1. Another post from you. I can see you are here now lurking around in invisible mode which means you have decided to go into hiding in order to avoid answering my question.

You still owe us an answer to my question, first put to you in thread "154th: Be content, live within your means woh!" message #19, and same question is repeated in your own thread "I still Welcome Contributions from Moniker Makapaaa" message #19. You have so far indulged with beat around the bush responses without an answer.

Can you explain to us now what you understand from Lim Swee Suay's speech, or are you just full of shit talk when you alleged that we dumb fools misunderstood him?

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are a few wrongs that needs to be addressed:

1) Chinese or Singaporean is not the issue. Its how the ordinary people are worked to death is more pertinent

2) The photographer should have taken a facial photo of the sleeping person. Distribute it so that there will be no repeat.
Also with so much of embarrassment caused, the person may eventually commit suicide and thus solve the problem of bad sheeps naturally.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is what happen when bring in a lot of foreign trash in sg!!! they behave badly and people will thought that is a sinkapoorean!!!