• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WTF,AWARE Teaches School Boys Tat Poking Each Others' Arseholes Is PERFECTLY Alright

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: WTF,AWARE Teaches School Boys Tat Poking Each Others' Arseholes Is PERFECTLY Alri

You should be the one to fear Bob Sim, not me. You should worry about yourself. You're a nobody who posts about AWARE after the news are made public. Just another ordinary Sinkie retard, that's you. LOL.

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

Bob Sim make you squeal like a little girl when he sodmoised your arsehole, but that's alright since you believe getting poked in the arse is perfectly normal.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: WTF,AWARE Teaches School Boys Tat Poking Each Others' Arseholes Is PERFECTLY Alri

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

Bob Sim make you squeal like a little girl when he sodmoised your arsehole, but that's alright since you believe getting poked in the arse is perfectly normal.

Like I said, you should be the one worried of Bob Sim, not me. You're a nobody, who only knows about AWARE old guards pandering to gay and lesbian propaganda when it was made public by them. You have zero insider info. You're just like the rest of those "me too" clowns. LOL.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is deeply shocking and disturbing.
AWARE Tells Teenage Boys That Poking Each Others' Arseholes Is Perfectly Alright

AWARE's sexuality training manual states:

Homosexuality is perfectly normal. Just like heterosexuality, it is simply the way you are. Homosexuals also form meaningful relationships.

If you support the Old Aware, it simply means you think it will be perfect if your sons want to be poked in their arses as well as poking other arses, and your daughters only want to lick cunts.

If you support the Old Aware, you can forget about having grandchildren.

YAWN. Now then you talk about AWARE. Shy or not? Everyone already knows. Old news already. Next better player please!