• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow! Singapore's Ministry of Health Outright Dismisses Expert Opinions from McCullough, Malone, Angus Dalgleish, Aseem Malhotra, and More!

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
Wow! Singapore's Ministry of Health Outright Dismisses Expert Opinions from McCullough, Malone, Angus Dalgleish, Aseem Malhotra, and More!
www.aussie17.com

Well, this story is really interesting because Singapore’s Ministry of Health simply dismissed the opinions of NINE experts who have been alerting the public about the dangers of the mRNA gene therapy, through an article and video on the state-funded media outlet, “Channel News Asia.”
Let me give you a brief history of what transpired.
The leader of Singapore’s opposition party, the People’s Power Party, Mr. Goh Meng Seng, released a press statement last week calling for the suspension of the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines. The full press statement can be read here.
Singapore’s Ministry of Health decided to issue a long statement; unfortunately, we do not know who the anonymous experts are behind it. I suspect it is just a group of bureaucrats. Anyway, let’s debunk the misinformation peddled by Singapore’s Ministry of Health.
For now, these are all my opinions, but I have tagged the experts that the article discredited for comments on my Twitter post. I will update this page if they respond. I think it is only fair to give people the opportunity to respond if you are labeling their opinions as misinformation, rather than assuming your own words to be the gospel truth. (Don’t you think so, Mr. Anonymous hiding behind the "Ministry of Health" in Singapore?)
Anyway, here are some of the statements issued by the Ministry of Health, which I believe are misleading.

MOH’s Misinformation 1​

(Dr Peter McCullough) “Promoted misinformation about COVID-19, its treatments and mRNA vaccines, such as mRNA vaccines caused a wave of severe side effects and called for the vaccines to be banned.”
Pfizer’s product indeed caused severe adverse events in the range of 1 in 800. Severe adverse events mean death; life-threatening; hospitalization; disability or permanent damage. We are not talking about a sore arm here! This was in the study by Fraiman et al. using Pfizer’s own clinical trial data.
Uverksy et al found that repeated vaccinations induces IgG4 antibodies which “may also cause autoimmune diseases, and promote cancer growth and autoimmune myocarditis in susceptible individuals.” There are now up to more than 10 IgG4 related studies so I urge the experts at Ministry of Health to do some research.

MOH’s Misinformation 2​

(Dr Peter McCullough) “Advocated for early treatment using the discredited treatments hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin.”
The Ministry of Health did not provide any studies citing discredited treatments of HCQ and Ivermectin. They simply stated it as if it were a fact. Maybe they are referring to the retracted study by Lancet (Desai et al) in 2020.
Or perhaps they are referring to the RECOVERY Trial, which was designed to fail by administering an excessively high dose of HCQ?
Regarding Ivermectin, there is a huge number of studies but again, since they did not provide any citations, my suggestion is for the experts at Ministry of Health to look at the 103 studies sourced below.

MOH’s Misinformation 3​

Risk of myocarditis and pericarditis occurring after vaccination is less likely than after a COVID-19 infection.
This statement is untrue. Just a few weeks ago, an Oxford study released in preprint highlighted the development of myocarditis post-mRNA vaccination in children. More than 820,000 children were studied. In fact, in this observational study, not a single unvaccinated child developed myocarditis. Moreover, no child died, serving as another reminder that children can handle COVID well without experimental gene therapy.
On top of that, a recently published forensic study discovered that Pfizer concealed cardiac deaths in the vaccinated group of their report. If this information had not been hidden, the world would have been informed about a 3.7-fold increase in cardiac deaths among the vaccinated.

MOH’s Misinformation 4​

We note that viruses naturally mutate as they replicate, and there is no evidence that the mRNA vaccines contribute to this.
This is in response to Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche’s opinion that the mRNA vaccines are causing Vaccine Escape Mutants. While it is true that there is no evidence supporting this claim, there is also no evidence disproving it. Considering the uncertainty and the potential harms of the mRNA vaccines, which appear to outweigh the benefits based on the information above, we should apply the precautionary principle and pull the mRNA vaccines off the market.Furthermore, Singapore’s own Professor Gabriel Oon, Founding President of Singapore’s Society of Oncology, developer of the Hepatitis B vaccine, and founder of the first Division of Oncology and Immunology at Singapore General Hospital, also asserted similar views about Vaccine Escape Mutants.

My Story - By Professor Gabriel Oon​

My Story - By Professor Gabriel Oon

Dear Readers, today I bring to you a guest post by Professor Gabriel Oon, retired Professor of Medicine who worked as a WHO consultant and founding President of Singapore’s Society of Oncology. Please feel free to share and distribute! -Aussie17
As a bonus, let’s listen to the opinion Singapore’s own Professor John Tay, a retired Professor of Medicine from the National University of Singapore (1985 - 1995) and Head of the Department of Paediatrics (1988 - 1995).

MOH's Baseless Discrediting of Dr. Robert Malone.​

(Dr. Robert Malone) Reported to be spreading falsehoods about vaccines, which have been debunked by US infectious diseases experts, including Prof C Buddy Creech, former President of the Paediatric Infectious Diseases Society.
I am not familiar with the alleged falsehoods that the Ministry of Health claims Dr. Malone is spreading about the vaccines. However, I have messaged Dr. Malone for a comment, just as an impartial journalist would do. Considering he invented mRNA technology, maybe his opinions matter? I will update this page if Dr. Malone responds.

MOH's claim that Dr. Jessica Rose withdrew her paper without giving her a chance to respond.​

The 2021 paper by Dr Rose, A report on myocarditis adverse events in the US Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) in association with COVID-19 injectable biological product has been indicated as “withdrawn at the request of the author(s) and/or editor”.
I am pretty sure Dr. Jessica Rose did not withdraw her paper. It is most likely censorship at work. I have also reached out to Dr. Rose for a response. Come back later!

MOH's Baseless Discrediting of Dr. Aseem Malhotra​

Dr Aseem Malhotra’s Background Info: A cardiologist who has been reported to promote messages against mRNA vaccines.
This one liner on Dr Malhotra is extremely unfair. Let me rewrite his background in a fairer way.
Dr. Aseem Malhotra is a prominent UK cardiologist who served as an ambassador for the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges, completed a full term as a trustee of the King's Fund, and was a founding member and first Science Director of Action on Sugar, leading the campaign for a sugary drinks tax. Additionally, he was a visiting professor of evidence-based medicine at the Bahiana School of Medicine in Salvador, Brazil, reflecting his extensive contributions to health policy, advocacy, and education both in the UK and internationally.
For those who missed Dr. Malhotra’s testimony in court, given under the threat of perjury (meaning that if he lies, he could go to jail), please see this.

Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)​

Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID Vaccines(UPDATED)

(Updated now with full testimony, both Part 1 and Part 2) Dr. Aseem Malhotra's testimony was delivered in the Helsinki District Court on April 12, 2024, with the understanding that any deviation from the truth would constitute perjury. This is important because for anyone who wants to bring a court case against any institutions with regards to the COVID …

MOH's Baseless Discrediting of Professor Masanori Fukushima​

(Professor Fukushima) Representative Director of the Learning Health Society Institute and Professor Emeritus at Kyoto University; a senior medical oncologist in Japan. He is not an infectious disease expert.
Discrediting Professor Fukushima's views on mRNA vaccines by stating he is not an infectious disease expert is not a valid argument. Although he is an oncologist, Professor Fukushima co-authored a paper that showed increased cancer rates after the third vaccine in Japan. Are we to assume that only infectious disease experts are qualified to comment on cancer-related issues?
Moreover, Professor Fukushima is not the only prominent oncologist raising concerns about this issue.

GLOBAL ALERT: Cancer experts and renowned Oncologists Worldwide Call For Immediate Halt to mRNA Gene Therapy Amid Surge of Hyper-progressive cancer cases​

GLOBAL ALERT: Cancer experts and renowned Oncologists Worldwide Call For Immediate Halt to mRNA Gene Therapy Amid Surge of Hyper-progressive cancer cases

In recent discussions surrounding the surge in aggressive cancer cases, often referred to as "Turbo Cancer," Dr. Maarten Fornerod is joining a growing assembly of oncologists and cancer experts who are raising serious concerns. They point to a troubling correlation between experimental mRNA gene therapy and the increase in these fast-progressing cancers.

MOH's Baseless Discrediting of Professor Robert Clancy​

(Prof. Robert Clancy) Reported to be in support of unverified info about claimed benefits of the drugs hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin during the pandemic.
As I have linked to the 103 Ivermectin studies above, let me now link to the largest observational study on hydroxychloroquine. This study found that “…after adjustment for sex, age, period, and patient management, HCQ-AZ was associated with a significantly lower mortality rate.”

MOH’s Misinformation on Low Excess Deaths​

"The primary reason why Singapore recorded one of the lowest excess death rates in the world during the pandemic, is because the majority of Singaporeans took the vaccines," said MOH.
Contrary to claims, Singapore did not record one of the lowest excess death rates in the world during the pandemic. According to Mortality.watch, in Q2 2023, they had the highest excess mortality among the listed countries. Strangely, Singapore later disappeared entirely from the list, for reasons unknown to me. Fortunately, I saved a screenshot as evidence!

MOH's comment of Dr. James Thorp’s letter.​

This is in regard to Dr James Thorp letter to the Editors of the Human Reproduction journal, which reported significant harms to pregnant women and infants:
…on the fact that a separate systematic review by Rimmer et al (2023) had omitted their manuscript which reported significant harms to pregnant women and infants from COVID-19 vaccination. This manuscript was published in the Journal of the American Physicians and Surgeons, which is the official journal of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS). AAPS is known to publish articles that cast doubts on COVID-19 vaccination risk-benefit and call for suspension of COVID-19 vaccination.
We note that the Rimmer team responded to point out that this said manuscript was based on a simulation model that was constructed using data from the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) database that compares adverse events between COVID-19 and influenza vaccines as opposed to true incidence.
Rimmer et al did indeed use a simulation model. However, there is a problem: the statement from Singapore’s Ministry of Health regarding vaccines saving 19.8 million deaths is also based on a simulation. According to the MOH, "In fact, 19.8 million deaths from COVID-19 were prevented globally within the first 12 months that vaccines became available (from December 2020 to December 2021)."
Anyway, let's listen to Professor Dr. Norman Fenton explain the "20 million lives saved" figures.
Anyway, when discussing the harms of COVID-19 gene-therapy to pregnancy, let’s see how the anonymous experts respond to the increasing numbers of stillbirths, perinatal deaths, and the sharply declining birth rates in Singapore. In my opinion, these issues are caused by miscarriages, but unfortunately, this data is not transparent.

BREAKING: Shocking Surge in Stillbirths and Perinatal Deaths Rocks Singapore in 2023!​

BREAKING: Shocking Surge in Stillbirths and Perinatal Deaths Rocks Singapore in 2023!

Singapore, the illustrious city-state renowned for its prosperity, discipline, exemplary data collection and a very compliant population that went full retard with regard to the DNA-contaminated Pfizer mRNA gene therapy, has recently unveiled its full-year

(Update) A Personal Story​

Someone recently passed away suddenly at a young age in Singapore. Family was astounded. His friends suspected it might be due to the vaccine and wanted to perform an autopsy. I connected them with a forensic pathologist in Singapore, who requested the "Coroner's Report" before proceeding with the autopsy.
Interestingly, there was no Coroner's Report because, in May 2023, Singapore amended the law (Third Schedule of the Coroner’s Act), removing a line that mandated an investigation for ”deaths occurring directly or indirectly as a result of any medical treatment or care.”
The reason they removed the line was the following.
a. Deaths that occurred, directly or indirectly, as a result of any medical treatment or care. It may not be necessary for a CI to be held for cases involving known and easily ascertainable complications, with no suggestion of mistreatment or want of care. Providing for CIs to be discretionary in such cases will also relieve family members of having to experience the pain of losing their loved ones again at the CI. It will also avoid the need for medical witnesses to take time off from their essential duties to testify at a CI, in cases where a CI may not be necessary.
It's quite perplexing to remove such a clause amid high excess deaths, especially when so many people are searching for answers!
Signing off for now
A17
P.S. Here are two more articles I wrote. The first one debunks a study conducted by a Singaporean university, which claims that unvaccinated individuals face a higher risk of COVID-19. The second one article debunks the statements made on Professor Gabriel Oon.

Exposing Singapore's Propaganda Piece!​

Exposing Singapore's Propaganda Piece!

Let’s call out Singapore’s propaganda hit piece. Singapore's Channel News Asia recently ran a propaganda piece which featured a government-sponsored study showing that unvaccinated individuals who have recovered from COVID-19 face a higher risk of heart complications.

Exposing the Half-Truths: A Bold Rebuttal to Singapore's MSM Propaganda Piece​

Exposing the Half-Truths: A Bold Rebuttal to Singapore's MSM Propaganda Piece

An article appeared on the front page of The Straits Times today, Singapore's largest publicly funded mainstream newspaper. My apologies for the image; it looks as if the paper was taken out of a garbage bin, where it rightfully belonged. The article was penned by Salma Khalik, the Senior Health Correspondent for The Straits Times, and it highlights that…
I am doing all these for free. I am not paid or affiliated with any organizations, nor am I selling supplements. All my posts are free. Why? Because the truth matters! Mark 6:8-9: "He commanded them to take nothing for the journey except a staff—no bag, no bread, no copper in their money belts—but to wear sandals, and not to put on two tunics."

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I do agree that these were misinformation. Germs does not cause a disease. Any doctors preaching that the more vaccines you take, the more variants it created are hoax, and mRNA inventor don’t even understand his own invention well enough can consider that as misinformation too

kaiju8

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are many experts around.

can some sexperts tell us which experts are correct :laugh: