• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow. Coolie gene Sinkies in all hawker centres with cdc vouchers. Retards will stop complaining about PAP. Majulah.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give u back BTO Resale Flip for a million dollar dream mah...many overnight millionaries minted :smile:
That's kicking the can down the road for temporal gain creating a housing bubble and massive land costs inflation which CB PAP shamelessly use it to peg to market rate causing more misery for the younger generation when they buy BTO.

Then, the PAP-Gov will boast about how much 'deficit' HDB suffers and have to give 'generous' subsidies to help buyers and citizens have to thank them for it.
Rinse and repeat.
Most importantly...
20OX4yT.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tbh this cdc voucher is useful for sinkies losers. Including myself I would say.
My mind is programmed to use it freely, unlike those money that I earned from working, and even collecting from sg pool secret code winnings, the feeling is just different, physiologically:geek:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tbh this cdc voucher is useful for sinkies losers. Including myself I would say.
My mind is programmed to use it freely, unlike those money that I earned from working, and even collecting from sg pool secret code winnings, the feeling is just different, physiologically:geek:
I know the reason why the feeling is different.
Becos this voucher is non convertible to cash.
Whereas those cash that I earned are all pooled to grow more money. And those cash that I won are used to win more and more money to safe up with strategic gaming, So I will not be as comfortable to spend it as the cdc vouchers.
:geek:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know the reason why the feeling is different.
Becos this voucher is non convertible to cash.
Whereas those cash that I earned are all pooled to grow more money. And those cash that I won are used to win more and more money to safe up with strategic gaming, So I will not be as comfortable to spend it as the cdc vouchers.
:geek:

Bro, ask you something when you bet those J-League 1 & 2 matches using your accounts. Do you watch at the Livewire?