• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow. Coolie gene Sinkies in all hawker centres with cdc vouchers. Retards will stop complaining about PAP. Majulah.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, ask you something when you bet those J-League 1 & 2 matches using your accounts. Do you watch at the Livewire?
Hi bro, last time when I didn't know matches are all fixed, I used to hang around live wire either at selegie, kranji or rws.
Then after I realised it, I no longer bother to watch any matches, and just wait for match to Ft :biggrin:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro, last time when I didn't know matches are all fixed, I used to hang around live wire either at selegie, kranji or rws.
Then after I realised it, I no longer bother to watch any matches, and just wait for match to Ft :biggrin:
Leemember...球是圆de woh :smile:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do pigfucks realise they are pushing out gps erp this year? They are very confident of clawing even more money back

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do pigfucks realise they are pushing out gps erp this year? They are very confident of clawing even more money back

Farm animals don't think that much. They are just happy for their next meal. :cool:

u5bUTsw.jpeg

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
So is that good or bad?

A union of convenience of money and sex exchange or true love? Haha

He had totally changed after going into relationship with young PRC beer girl.

His friends all warned him but he ignored them. All the money he earned now go to the PRC beer girl :speechless:

Now he is like a stranger to us :redface: