• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would you pay $88 or $188 for a football match?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You just don't get it do you?

If the banks can't lose because it's a HOUSING LOAN, and the law here is different from those like the US, where the banks cannot touch a lender other than the property under mortgage (here, they can touch everything), how can it be called cheating?

I want to cheat, I won't be buying immovable asset, you stupid brainless dog.

Stop comforting yourself. If the banks knew your real pathetic salary, they would not have lent you the money. But you faked documents to get them to lend you the money. That is cheating through and through. Whether they make money or not, whether they got a mortgage or not, whether they can touch everything or not is all besides the point.

You are a liar and a cheat. Ooops, you are probably the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan.

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
88 bucks to watch a second-rate team........ ?

You're so cute....... imho the singapore selection dun even qualify as a 4th rate team :biggrin:

I dun mind paying the $88.00 if it was a match between 2 quality sides (I paid more than $600.00 to watch the LIV -ARS game) :biggrin:....... but not for a one-sided exhibition match :(

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I remember correctly..... the last time Liverpool played at the National Stadium....... the attendance was about 12,000 - 15,000...... and the tickets were only $20.00 and free seating :smile: ..... of course most of the spectators took the grandstand seats :p

I wonder how many will watch this coming match when the tickets are so pricey........ especially in this economic downturn :rolleyes:

I think more than 15000 ppl, only the north & south side not many ppl. but, u r right, the last Reds came, the stadium not pack.

This tour is being organise by ex Red No. 11, the man of UK Lands advertisement fame. Despite being a Red fan for 20+ years, i not going to watch, finds football too commericalise to my liking.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think more than 15000 ppl, only the north & south side not many ppl. but, u r right, the last Reds came, the stadium not pack.

This tour is being organise by ex Red No. 11, the man of UK Lands advertisement fame. Despite being a Red fan for 20+ years, i not going to watch, finds football too commericalise to my liking.

Although we have our tickets we are not keen on this match. We'll be watching Liverpool try very hard NOT to score. That is why I hope Singapore scores one goal.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even though Liverpool is my fav team, but the home team is my National Team. anyway, i doubt Rafa will play the big guns, in fact i suspect some of them wont even come.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liverpool had supporters by millions. I am sure that to fill up 50K stadium, it can be full or almost full. :wink:

I'm a Man U fan, but got nothing against Liverpool, i think they are a great team this season.

Yes, Liverpool got many millions fans, but i'm sure many are put off by the price, it's really pricey this time. I would even think thrice if it was Man U coming with this ticket price. Daylight robbery.

So much for promoting soccer in SG, everything is all about $$$$ here, haiz

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would even think thrice if it was Man U coming with this ticket price. Daylight robbery.
So much for promoting soccer in SG, everything is all about $$$$ here, haiz

I dun think Fergie dare to bring his Red Devils here anymore............ the Orchard Towers OKTs almost crippled a couple of his horny Star players :biggrin: ...... wise move for them to go play in KL this time :p

I feel this Liverpool trip here is more about making $$$ than connecting with the dedicated fan base :(

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting posting from the other forum :smile:

snakehead
Samster Join Date: May 2003
My Reputation:Points: 196 / Power: 7

Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismanicme
i tried to get the east end tickets in the evening from adidas, however i was told that all were sold out in sg, including courts and harry's bar. sigh

Tell u a secret ........... marketing strategy to create artificial impression of high demand ........ I can explain why you cannot get your tickets from Courts.

I have a relative who is a cashier there and inside story is they were only given twenty tickets to sell.......... after that they put BIG BIG SOLD OUT sign. ...... and I strongly believe this marketing con job is being repeated at the other sales outlet too.

bro snakehead