• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would you pay $88 or $188 for a football match?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
It would be boring that's for sure. I'd rather go out and play some Street Fighter IV on that length of time.

Would be more fun if Singapore scores one goal.Then Liverpool will have to score 20 goals to save face.

Singapore made the mistake of scoring against Man U and lost 9-1.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to burst your bubble but 25,000 tickets already pre-sold. Quite sure all will be sold out.

I'm sure that was before the price was announced.......... my nephew's neighbourhood primary school had planned to reward their school students by bringing them to watch this match because the school soccer team won the final of the schools zone competition .......... pre-ordered 600 tickets with the costs to be sponsored and shared by the 40+ staff & teachers.

When the price was announced yesterday....... many of the staff & teachers backed out as each of them have to pay over 1.4K........ the students were told to ask their parents to pay the $$$......... a quick survey with the parents indicated that less than 30 students will be attending the match if their parents have to pay :mad:

The 25,000 pre-sold tickets may very well become only 2,000 come match day :p

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not keen in this stupid game, even they pay me go watch sure Singapore team will end up Kana blue black, can't win in Asian what to show off.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure that was before the price was announced.......... my nephew's neighbourhood primary school had planned to reward their school students by bringing them to watch this match because the school soccer team won the final of the schools zone competition .......... pre-ordered 600 tickets with the costs to be sponsored and shared by the 40+ staff & teachers.

When the price was announced yesterday....... many of the staff & teachers backed out as each of them have to pay over 1.4K........ the students were told to ask their parents to pay the $$$......... a quick survey with the parents indicated that less than 30 students will be attending the match if their parents have to pay :mad:

does the staffs and teacher of singapore schools have brain or not?
of course it will cost big bucks.

even i know.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which part of "25,000 already pre-sold" do you not understand? Money already in the bank.

And frankly, they don't need your nephew and his irk who cannot afford to pay $88. There are at least 25,000 more who would pay $88 or $188. And there will be another 100 or so who will buy the black market ticket for $200 or $300.

You are out of your league. Just go and watch Home United lah.

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which part of "25,000 already pre-sold" do you not understand? Money already in the bank.

And frankly, they don't need your nephew and his irk who cannot afford to pay $88. There are at least 25,000 more who would pay $88 or $188. And there will be another 100 or so who will buy the black market ticket for $200 or $300.

You are out of your league. Just go and watch Home United lah.

You chee-bye-ass888 know it all. Even if you are top of league, dun need to show your cb uncaring side of your cb face.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You chee-bye-ass888 know it all. Even if you are top of league, dun need to show your cb uncaring side of your cb face.

At least I don't cheat banks then try to justify it by saying they made money.

If he doesn't want to pay or cannot afford to pay open his mouth and ask and maybe someone will pay for him. No need to make stupid predictions that there will not be 200 people watching. Actually if he is who his name says he is he is very well heeled from a blue blood family pretending to be a pauper who cannot pay $88.

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least I don't cheat banks then try to justify it by saying they made money.

If he doesn't want to pay or cannot afford to pay open his mouth and ask and maybe someone will pay for him. No need to make stupid predictions that there will not be 200 people watching. Actually if he is who his name says he is he is very well heeled from a blue blood family pretending to be a pauper who cannot pay $88.

When a bank here in Sinkapoor doles out a housing loan, they already deduct what is essentially a buffer from the CPF a/c, the rest used to service the rest of the loan.

Their downside is covered. How to lose money. If their downside is covered, how to cheat? Cheat means potential loss or actual loss.

They will take from your CPF to cover their loss. Lee Kuan Yew own the bank. You think Lee Kuan Yew dunno how to cover his backside?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
The result is obvious. Why pay to watch it? How can a sinkies beat first world players who have so much competition experiences.

Or maybe it will be a good watch to see how humble sinkie is for the first time, if the sinkies players are willing to do that.

CB Kia tonychat,

liverpool going to play with thais as well.. then u suppose the thai national team can beat liverpool:confused:

fuck u lah.. so r are implying all the thais that pay $$ to watch the game are idiots..:biggrin:.. thais are your idols u know, why u call them idiots..:biggrin:

the last time spore meet with thai, we beat them in tiger cup u know..:oIo::oIo:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liverpool had supporters by millions. I am sure that to fill up 50K stadium, it can be full or almost full. :wink:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure tix holders can easily earn back their tix cost through Singapore Pools soccer betting. Liverpool will give 3 and a half ball! Just bet on that!

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liverpool had supporters by millions. I am sure that to fill up 50K stadium, it can be full or almost full. :wink:

If I remember correctly..... the last time Liverpool played at the National Stadium....... the attendance was about 12,000 - 15,000...... and the tickets were only $20.00 and free seating :smile: ..... of course most of the spectators took the grandstand seats :p

I wonder how many will watch this coming match when the tickets are so pricey........ especially in this economic downturn :rolleyes:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a bank here in Sinkapoor doles out a housing loan, they already deduct what is essentially a buffer from the CPF a/c, the rest used to service the rest of the loan.

Their downside is covered. How to lose money. If their downside is covered, how to cheat? Cheat means potential loss or actual loss.

They will take from your CPF to cover their loss. Lee Kuan Yew own the bank. You think Lee Kuan Yew dunno how to cover his backside?

You are nothing but a cheat. You should be thrown behind bars for being an outright dishonest cheat and thief and a self righteous one at that.

Lion_Barbell

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was looking forward to the visit of the REDs but I'll give this match a miss now....... not worth paying $88 bucks to see them whipping some kampung team :( ...... I'd rather show face at their other promotional activities :smile:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

The teachers also kum lan! They think pay for tickets to Science Centre meh? Or they thought is like Ass-League pricing?

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would be more fun if Singapore scores one goal.Then Liverpool will have to score 20 goals to save face.

Singapore made the mistake of scoring against Man U and lost 9-1.

You know, this kind of thing, is but a man's game. Reputation or not, it is the game of man's ego. If a man in high position (self-perceived or otherwise) sees a so-called man of humble status match or come to beat him in any aspect even if it is petty in nature the egomaniac would get mad and try to crush the so-called humbler man many more times in the same or in other areas, related or otherwise.

As humans women are egotistical too, but do they go to men's extent in showing what they think is their forte and also at the expense of putting others down?

I think such men are disgusting, they are lesser than dogs and animals even.

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
The teachers also kum lan! They think pay for tickets to Science Centre meh? Or they thought is like Ass-League pricing?

I think they were expecting the pricing to be similar to the previous Liverpool game...... $20.00 for each ticket and seat anywhere you want......... on the last two days before the match they reduce the price even further because of poor response......... I think students only pay $12.00 and for primary school it was $7.00 :smile:

The teachers only had to fork out about $100.00 each if based on that price...... all of them must have been shocked to hear that the tickets cost $88.00 :biggrin:

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was looking forward to the visit of the REDs but I'll give this match a miss now....... not worth paying $88 bucks to see them whipping some kampung team :( ...... I'd rather show face at their other promotional activities :smile:

You're not alone.
I know of several Liverpool fans who were terribly disappointed with the ticket pricing. It seems the organisers think that Singaporeans are fools who will easily part with their hard earned money :(

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
88 bucks to watch a second-rate team managed by a penguin? don't mention downturn, economic boom i wouldn't pay that ridiculous amount to watch them. oh but some of their fans would say they're the best team in England, just that they didn't have enough points! hmm..

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are nothing but a cheat. You should be thrown behind bars for being an outright dishonest cheat and thief and a self righteous one at that.

You just don't get it do you?

If the banks can't lose because it's a HOUSING LOAN, and the law here is different from those like the US, where the banks cannot touch a lender other than the property under mortgage (here, they can touch everything), how can it be called cheating?

I want to cheat, I won't be buying immovable asset, you stupid brainless dog.