• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would you pay $88 or $188 for a football match?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liverpool vs Singapore on July.

At forsaken National Stadium somemore.....

Anyone interested? :p:p:p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The result is obvious. Why pay to watch it? How can a sinkies beat first world players who have so much competition experiences.

Or maybe it will be a good watch to see how humble sinkie is for the first time, if the sinkies players are willing to do that.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
The result is obvious. Why pay to watch it? How can a sinkies beat first world players who have so much competition experiences.

Or maybe it will be a good watch to see how humble sinkie is for the first time, if the sinkies players are willing to do that.

If Singapore team knows what is good for it, it won't score. If they don't score Liverpool will win 0-1 or 0-2. If Singapore team score, it will be 1-9 or 20-1.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal

How much is the pricing in BKK? :smile: ...... much better to watch Liverpool vs Thailand :p

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

No it's not that ! It's genetics traits plus on top of poor childhood development !

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like to know how much the $88 goes to first? If $88 all goes to Liverpool, I will pay and watch. No point paying to watch crap Singapore team.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I wouldn't go even if I was PAID $188.

It would take a four figure sum to make me watch a stupid football match regardless of which teams were playing. :rolleyes:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore v Liverpool is going to be interesting. 50,000 fans cheering for the away team.

Singaporeans cheer for ONLY winning teams !

Singaporeans playing the crowd booed, everyone cheer on that side of fence that is winning !

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

even if u pay me i also not interested to watch little people running after a ball from one side to another, and back again....:biggrin:

i dunno, i think many mats enjoys this alot....

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is cheaper than to fly to UK and watch,,,,

when will you see Liverpool in singapore again?

for some fans, it may be the chance of a lifetime to see them play in singapore,,,,

$88, can go and see la,,,,,,

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

my goodness, are you stupid or pretend only? It is an exhibition match lah. A chance for Liverpool to make some $$ while their fans get a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see their footballing heroes in action?

wah lau eh. omg, your latest posting is the dumbest yet.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can it be cheaper than flying to UK and watch? anyway it is hard to get tickets.
it is only for die hard football fans.
not normally joe public.