• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would you Laugh or Pity this man?

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
So common in China. I can't even remember how many times I've been approached. Its sad to see that all we are letting in all these low life PRCs who brings along their con jobs into Singapore.

If you have never been conned in China, you have never been to China. After living for a couple of years in China, I've no compassion for most PRCs and really thinks that this whole country is a con job. However it does makes me more streetsmart after seeing the dark side of life/people.

You can say that Singaporeans are naive (because they have been living in a safe and protected environment for so long?) but I know that deep inside, most of them are compassionate. There will be people who gets con everyday but this is a learning process and eventually, people will be more streetsmart. The downside is that like me, they will be more cynical and less compassionate.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
compassionate must use brain one. sinkie knows how to use it?

Last edited:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
What to do? If kindness is not in our genes, it is cultivated and trained.

The gahment campaign for Kindness Movement, promote TV charity where millions are donated at a push of a few buttons, gahment also help the poor in many ways, build schools and hospitals in China, India, Cambodia, etc, also give millions in cash and kind to neighbouring countries suffering from floods, droughts, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions,

Singaporeans, how not to be kind and generous??

But back to mei meis asking for help. I always reply "Saya tahu awak cakap apa"?? Gesturing, Woh bu tung!!! Sorry I don't understand you - in Singlish or lagi better false Ah Moh slang.

These meimeis will again try their luck to see whether you can understand mandarin - they will leave you alone if you persist or pretend. Meismeis also want face and not to be seen begging or conning?

jw5

Loyal
So common in China. I can't even remember how many times I've been approached. Its sad to see that all we are letting in all these low life PRCs who brings along their con jobs into Singapore.

If you have never been conned in China, you have never been to China. After living for a couple of years in China, I've no compassion for most PRCs and really thinks that this whole country is a con job. However it does makes me more streetsmart after seeing the dark side of life/people.

You can say that Singaporeans are naive (because they have been living in a safe and protected environment for so long?) but I know that deep inside, most of them are compassionate. There will be people who gets con everyday but this is a learning process and eventually, people will be more streetsmart. The downside is that like me, they will be more cynical and less compassionate.
My record was being approached by 6 different con people while in Lowu Shenzhen.
And I was just walking from the bus station to the train station.