• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Workers' party unveils manifesto, where is NSP manifesto??

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, I am of the opinion that giving WP 20% of the seats represent paying a lower premium than giving the PAP 100% (less two) of the seats.

Go ahead and do just that. Let's see what happens after elections are over. I reckon, for the premium paid, WP will remain silent and inactive during non-election years and will tell you their job is to manage TCs.

-

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The proof is in the pudding. Let see how SDP does vs the other opposition candidates. When the slipperman outdid the SDP, the message must have been clear.

The issue is not taking on the PAP. It about getting the votes from the electorate and then taking on the PAP.

I've mentioned this several time to you, but am having trouble getting past your thick skull. First, you can't play by the PAP rules and hope to win. And even should WP win the popular mandate, there is every reason to believe from their words and actions, they will be just like the PAP. Second, SDP winning more seats has no bearing on my criticism of WP. SDP can hold their own well enough without needing any help from me.

If An Beng wants to maintain the status quo, by all means vote for WP. Don't expect changes though.

-

Last edited:

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go ahead and do just that. Let's see what happens after elections are over. I reckon, for the premium paid, WP will remain silent and inactive during non-election years and will tell you their job is to manage TCs.

-

You sounded quite juvenile.

The only hope for the oppositions today is the WP. If they choose to remain silent and inactive, that is the end for singaporeans. The SDP cannot gain the people's trust, the SPP live in history and their actions are mirrors of another, the NSP via GMS had stated they will not manage the TC who elected them (or perhaps it is just GMS), the RP is a vast disappointment when one believes that JBJ will live again. So if the WP fail, the entire oppositions fail.

I made a conclusion that both Sylvia Lim and LTK are not in total charge today of the WP. They are heavily influenced by the others who are more forward-thinking and forceful. I stand by my conclusion in willing to take a risk on the WP performing well with 20% of the seats and keeping the PAP more honest than they think they are.

At this point in time, despite your rhetoric, I do not share the same confidence in the SDP. If you are of the SDP, I hope you will review your results of the coming GE and decide if all of you are just ostriches with heads in the sand. Occassionally some of you need to look up, if only to protect your backsides.

But it is your opinion and you are entitled to it. My opinion is that you are missing significant variables in your equation.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sounded quite juvenile.

The only hope for the oppositions today is the WP. If they choose to remain silent and inactive, that is the end for singaporeans. The SDP cannot gain the people's trust, the SPP live in history and their actions are mirrors of another, the NSP via GMS had stated they will not manage the TC who elected them (or perhaps it is just GMS), the RP is a vast disappointment when one believes that JBJ will live again. So if the WP fail, the entire oppositions fail.

I made a conclusion that both Sylvia Lim and LTK are not in total charge today of the WP. They are heavily influenced by the others who are more forward-thinking and forceful. I stand by my conclusion in willing to take a risk on the WP performing well with 20% of the seats and keeping the PAP more honest than they think they are.

At this point in time, despite your rhetoric, I do not share the same confidence in the SDP. If you are of the SDP, I hope you will review your results of the coming GE and decide if all of you are just ostriches with heads in the sand. Occassionally some of you need to look up, if only to protect your backsides.

But it is your opinion and you are entitled to it. My opinion is that you are missing significant variables in your equation.

Talk about juvenile!! WP has no intention of looking out for the interest of Singapore other than their own. If Ah Beng (NS) believes WP is his saviour he had better get some protection for his backside as you put it. :biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
The proof is in the pudding. Let see how SDP does vs the other opposition candidates. When the slipperman outdid the SDP, the message must have been clear.

The issue is not taking on the PAP. It about getting the votes from the electorate and then taking on the PAP.

By pudding; i assume you are referring to playing within the PAP rules. You've got shit for brains Scroobal. That much is obvious.

-

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your hatred for the entire political landscape is plain for all to see. Even a lowly educated Ah Beng can tell just by one look at your signature nevermind your "highly eloquent" rants. Have you ever wondered what SDP might have acheived over the years sans CSJ insurgency?

You have trouble understanding what's written. I'm critizing wannabe PAP party - WP.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your hatred for the entire political landscape is plain for all to see. Even a lowly educated Ah Beng can tell just by one look at your signature nevermind your "highly eloquent" rants. Have you ever wondered what SDP might have acheived over the years sans CSJ insurgency?

My signature carries direct quotes from Goh Meng Seng and even he has had the decency not to deny them. It carries the date and source stamp in the event you were too blinded in your hatred to notice.

SDP has not achieved much with CSJ and I doubt very much with the bunch of ingrate Ah Bengs, it will achieve anything in the first place.

LKY is correct when he says that Ah Beng needs a bad dose of govt ultimately and end up as foreign workers in 3rd world countries while his women ends up as maid overseas.

-

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah, can you see the link between CSJ's insurgency and GMS insensitive remarks about minorities and wonder why both are considered opposition lightweights? If the men in white is deemed a bad dose of governance likewise SDP and NSP come across as stage 3 terminal cancer.

My signature carries direct quotes from Goh Meng Seng and even he has had the decency not to deny them. It carries the date and source stamp in the event you were too blinded in your hatred to notice.

SDP has not achieved much with CSJ and I doubt very much with the bunch of ingrate Ah Bengs, it will achieve anything in the first place.

LKY is correct when he says that Ah Beng needs a bad dose of govt ultimately and end up as foreign workers in 3rd world countries while his women ends up as maid overseas.

-

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your hatred for the entire political landscape is plain for all to see.

The entire political landscape is 100% controlled by the PAP. Are you telling me Ah Beng loves it? WP and SPP are tolerated as they play within the rules set by the PAP. I dare you, stoopid fool of a Chink, to ask LTK to cross the line drawn by the PAP. Neither LTK or his WP will dare.

That is the difference between a geniune opposition and a subservient one.

-

Last edited:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah, can you see the link between CSJ's insurgency and GMS insensitive remarks about minorities and wonder why both are considered opposition lightweights? If the men in white is deemed a bad dose of governance likewise SDP and NSP come across as stage 3 terminal cancer.

Wrong. SDP the minorities including me and the Malay welcome. GMS can fuck off as well as WP and SPP.
I'm willing to give NSP sans GMS the benefit of the doubt. Get your facts straight Chink.

-

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
How wonderful and gracious of you to offend the majority of the electorate to cater to the minorities. Get a reality check or maybe see a shrink and think about the achievements of SDP all these years by not playing within the rules. By your definition, CSJ qualifies as a chink.

Wrong. SDP the minorities including me and the Malay welcome. GMS can fuck off as well as WP and SPP.
I'm willing to give NSP sans GMS the benefit of the doubt. Get your facts straight Chink.

-

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
How wonderful and gracious of you to offend the majority of the electorate to cater to the minorities. Get a reality check or maybe see a shrink and think about the achievements of SDP all these years by not playing within the rules. By your definition, CSJ qualifies as a chink.

Dear uneducated Ah Beng.

I do not owe the majority as you call it, Ah Beng a living. Perhaps it is you that needs a reality check as your peesai of an island is surrounded by a sea of Muslims that number in excess of 200 million.

Btw, I would put CSJ as a wog.. certainly not a Chink. You need to be an uneducated barbarian for that. CSJ clearly does not qualify for one.

-

Last edited:

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you ask CSJ for a scanned copy of his identity card? I'm interested in the race declaration on it.

Btw, I would put CSJ as a wog.. certainly not a Chink. You need to be an uneducated barbarian for that. CSJ clearly does not qualify for one.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, how is this overwhelming hatred going to help SDP??? The guys seems more bent on discrediting fellow opposition parties than to tackle PAP. He is obviously a sympathiser of CSJ... to justify CSJ's repeated miscalculations he attacked WP for not going down the same road as CSJ. And would you vote for a party like that???

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's there to dare? SDP is a goner and you're not helping its cause.

Ah Beng is a goner too. For you,l seriously, no pun or insult intended, its now or never. By the next election in 2017, Ah Beng will become a minority at the rate fertility and emigration rates are going. :biggrin: They will no longer dictate local politics.

-

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, how is this overwhelming hatred going to help SDP??? The guys seems more bent on discrediting fellow opposition parties than to tackle PAP. He is obviously a sympathiser of CSJ... to justify CSJ's repeated miscalculations he attacked WP for not going down the same road as CSJ. And would you vote for a party like that???

You should worry about how it is going to help Ah Beng. Forget about SDP. You are screwed with PAP and WP. Vote WP and you are even more screwed. If I were you, SDP's well-being will be the last thing on my mind. :biggrin:

-

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah, a narcissist. Nice try Ravi. How's the appeal going for the Malaysian trafficker?

Ah Beng is a goner too. For you,l seriously, no pun or insult intended, its now or never. By the next election in 2017, Ah Beng will become a minority at the rate fertility and emigration rates are going. :biggrin: They will no longer dictate local politics.

-

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah, a narcissist. Nice try Ravi. How's the appeal going for the Malaysian trafficker?

Wrong. :biggrin: Anyway M. Ravi is fighting to save a Chink arse. You should be grateful for that as the fertility rates for the Chinks aren't looking good.-

-

Last edited: