• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman attacked at Ginza Pub in Yishun

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He told me some of the hostesses are playful and chio,
yup, guys drink in pubs/clubs, also wan to siao kieng them.
yet gt "german shepherd" lurking in there, hw to xian the them?

even the waitress come chat wif us, we also wan to cut short the convesation.
no mood la.:(:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believed this Ginza pub has changed hands several times when I first visited the place in the late 1990s. I have not been there since my previous RT in Aug 09. She still around?

I thought the Oldies Pub more rowdy than Ginza? More happening in Oldies during weekends, my pov. :biggrin:

I believed fighting sometimes occurred during late nites, along the coffeeshops, and the crystal pub nearby there. I forget this crystal pub is controlled by which SS number liao.

Oldies closed down liao. Now left Crystal and Ginza. The chiobu ladyboss took over a years already. Amazing they still in business coz the prices are more expensive then town prices. Maybe they do regular business. The chiobu looks like a taiwanese but think is malaysian. There also got 1 or 2 good looking waitress (not sure if comes with guard dogs).

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oldies closed down liao. Now left Crystal and Ginza. The chiobu ladyboss took over a years already. Amazing they still in business coz the prices are more expensive then town prices. Maybe they do regular business. The chiobu looks like a taiwanese but think is malaysian. There also got 1 or 2 good looking waitress (not sure if comes with guard dogs).

Oldies still around. Just went there last week.

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not interested in the pubs along sembawang road leh. But is those kinky pubs at the end of the sembawang road. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha...also there before,near Sembawang Park. there is a loft behind the coffeeshop, also close shop already.

You go and bet on what crap? Never listen to Equalisation tip?

4th place where got pay? Risky Business pays 61 win and 18 place.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
with my experience in UK, US and Aussie horses, i thought MISSILE will bring me glory, anyway, i believe when your horse run 4th in placing, you are damn suay!:(:o

You go and bet on what crap? Never listen to Equalisation tip?

4th place where got pay? Risky Business pays 61 win and 18 place.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha...also there before,near Sembawang Park. there is a loft behind the coffeeshop, also close shop already.

Got one pub there on top of a hill also not bad right? Another one is near the MRT and drving range where the health center is? Got hanky panky one?