• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wife caught me chatting with my fishes

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Psychiatrist
Ah...

This is the part I find troubling.

SMC says GPs not allowed to prescribe more than 14 days supply. But psychiatrists can prescribe as much as they want.

It shows that SMC does not trust GPs. If the issue is conflict of interest eg GP pockets money from sale of medicine then that applies to other drugs as well not just sleeping pills. And psychiatrists do earn the same way.

If the issue is lack of training then they should train GPs better. Having double standards doesnt help.

In singapore I had patients tell me as a GP that there is no difference between going to see the GP and going to see the psychiatrist when it comes to sleeping pills. The psychiatrist will just prescribe as much and as long a duration. It just costs much more at psychiatrist than GP.

I had to explain and show all the newspaper articles to tell him I could not prescribe the sleeping pills.

frogcall

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cutting down on cigges recently, sounds incredible but true. Cheebye my blood pressure shot up to near 160 on one night. Chua sai already, completely stop smoke for 2 weeks. Bp back to 120 range, backside itchy again, go start back one stick. Within days, back to half pack a day.

Haizzz....:frown:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
The psychiatrist will just prescribe as much and as long a duration. It just costs much more at psychiatrist than GP.

This is correct.
GP usually give me hydroxyzine 10mg. Can't know out an elephant like me even with 2 x 10mg

Psychiatrists can give 25mg, and when it's bad, i can take 2 x 25mg (not often) but the next morning mind is blank.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
luckily ur pet is a fish, imagine ur pet is a cat and cat likes to lick.
u understand what i mean?

It depends on the character ad upbringing of the pet.

My cousin got a dog, always rub rub his daughter's leg with his balls when she visits him. very horny.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cutting down on cigges recently, sounds incredible but true. Cheebye my blood pressure shot up to near 160 on one night. Chua sai already, completely stop smoke for 2 weeks. Bp back to 120 range, backside itchy again, go start back one stick. Within days, back to half pack a day.

Haizzz....:frown:

Stop your beers first, not ciggess if u got high BP.