• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wife caught me chatting with my fishes

jw5

Loyal
A bunch of agitated depressed patients. :sneaky:

attachment.php

Quetiapine is sedating.

We use it sometimes even for depression and insomnia. Especially agitated depressed patients.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quetiapine is sedating.

We use it sometimes even for depression and insomnia. Especially agitated depressed patients.

Strategic stockpile for covid lockdown. You know how envious I felt when I ready about the two humsup doctors from HC surgical using Xanax to get that woman?
How many chicks can these get?

1586677552100.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
risperidone is too drowsy. 1mg enough to spike chicks.
Don't know about Quetiapine
Medication aside, I think it is also helpful to change our perspective on things, the way we retain emotions. Do not be too hard on ourselves. Disengaged (as much as possible) from people who make us feel negatively. Try to seek peace and calm in our unique ways, free our minds.

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely agree. Most important things in life are balance and well being. :wink:

Medication aside, I think it is also helpful to change our perspective on things, the way we retain emotions. Do not be too hard on ourselves. Disengaged (as much as possible) from people who make us feel negatively. Try to seek peace and calm in our unique ways, free our minds.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Smoking helps. I know.
but it is not the solution.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Strategic stockpile for covid lockdown. You know how envious I felt when I ready about the two humsup doctors from HC surgical using Xanax to get that woman?
How many chicks can these get?

View attachment 75700
Wow, that's a lot of happy pills. So, this is the date drug people use to score pussies?

Bro, try not to be too chemically dependent on them, if you can. Change your perspective and thinking.