• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why would people take wedding photos in a supermarket?

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because it reminds them of how they met, because they may have had a public quickie in a supermarket, etc.

There could me so many reasons, I think it's very romantic because it is do commonplace.

This kind of couple will last forever, not like those who like to put up a good show for show-off purposes.

dodgeball

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because it reminds them of how they met, because they may have had a public quickie in a supermarket, etc.

There could me so many reasons, I think it's very romantic because it is do commonplace.

This kind of couple will last forever, not like those who like to put up a good show for show-off purposes.

hmmm...guess it shows a bit of their lives. Romantic or not, it is subjective. "Daily-lives" themed wedding getting more common these days.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cos the place is air conditioned. Outdoor shoot sure sweat like hell. Easy on the pocket, easy on the photographer, easy on the couple, easy on the pocket, free publicity for the place. Everybody wins!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's fashionable to hold your wedding at McDonald's. Restaurants are so yesterday.

Even the ang mohs are doing it.

McDonalds-Wedding.jpg