• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why so vicious?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
vicious.jpg

IT WAS an unfair fight -- six youths against a 52-year-old man.

They had beer bottles, he had what looked like a bicycle chain.

In the March 8, 2011, scuffle, Mr Goh Ho Leong was beaten up by the youths in Tiong Bahru Park. He suffered about 95 injuries including skull and spinal fractures, and internal bleeding. He died two days later.

The reason they were fighting? The man was unhappy one of the youths had pushed open a toilet door while he was inside.

The six - Anandraj Manimaran, 21, Segu Jamaldeen Nafil Mohamed, 20, Muhizin Khan, 20, S. Karthikesu, 21, Abdul Samad Mohamed Kasim, 25 and Suriya Thankamany, 20 - yesterday pleaded guilty to causing the death of Mr Goh.

The men will be sentenced on Oct 14.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so familiar here...

29308362%20-%2017_09_2013%20-%20IRISH-TALKS_.jpg

you can see all the bombings, infractions, lynching and bashings here - it's so obvious here...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
copycat murders are rampant
so better arm yourself properly
and protect yourself anywhere
even in cyberspace..so many murderers around

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
copycat murders are rampant
so better arm yourself properly
and protect yourself anywhere
even in cyberspace..so many murderers around

Don't worry about being 'murdered' in cyberspace... better watch your own back when you're in Tiong bahru. :wink:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vicious.jpg

IT WAS an unfair fight -- six youths against a 52-year-old man.

They had beer bottles, he had what looked like a bicycle chain.

In the March 8, 2011, scuffle, Mr Goh Ho Leong was beaten up by the youths in Tiong Bahru Park. He suffered about 95 injuries including skull and spinal fractures, and internal bleeding. He died two days later.

The reason they were fighting? The man was unhappy one of the youths had pushed open a toilet door while he was inside.

The six - Anandraj Manimaran, 21, Segu Jamaldeen Nafil Mohamed, 20, Muhizin Khan, 20, S. Karthikesu, 21, Abdul Samad Mohamed Kasim, 25 and Suriya Thankamany, 20 - yesterday pleaded guilty to causing the death of Mr Goh.

The men will be sentenced on Oct 14.

lianbeng replies: actually his bicycle chain can be good weapon if he knew how to use it! :biggrin: but alas! how can 1 old man take on so many youngsters? heard he fell so they smashed him with beer bottles! 打死落水狗!same fate as that 5th dan Taekwondo black-belter!

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow this old man quite garang to fight 6 youths and these shit skins.... Wait i thought shit skins are damn garang how come need 6 of them to fight 1 old man?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow this old man quite garang to fight 6 youths and these shit skins.... Wait i thought shit skins are damn garang how come need 6 of them to fight 1 old man?

it's not 6 here...but a dirty dozen and more...shitheads,fartheads,bullyheads and CCcb heads..all bullies...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
some day the real rain will come and wash out all the scumbags, shitheads, junkies and bullies...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
...and the mother of all motherfuckers I H P and the mother of all blackmail,evil and vile schemes...snake head J W 5...
I H P go dogs fuck and J W 5 go fuck dogs ...and all the CCCcbs go fuck each other....shitheads, scumheads,peaheads,pigheads...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the whole bloody lot of you CCCcb Mob....
suaycb kopiauntie copiuncle alienchen cranecb
the whole lot of fucking clones and handles
with nothing to contribute but to harass forummers
anywhere there is nothing left here but shit
90% of the shit contributed by no more than 10% of the shitheads
1% of intellectual shit of double tongues and twisted minds
controlling the flow and tone of this forum
if you are not with them , you are a troll'
if you are not with them, you are a lapdog
if you are not with them, they will fuck you, zap you and infract you
I H P mother of all motherfucking infractor is immune here
nobody dares to touch him...he spams and fucks all day long
infracting every post, every moment and every second
what a motherfucking head of a mafia gang here
the rest of his porlumpars carrying his seedless testicles skyhigh in holy worship
I H P / Jw5/TFBH/ Narong/ChonCb/Wikiphile /All the CCCcbs - all go dog fuck understand
and may all of you stay in the deepest shithole and fucking one another
this forum will be damned clean without all these shitheads bullying people....PHUI!!!!