• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why No Photo or Video Update of RETURN OUR MONEY Protest at HLP???

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're right man, damn right.... Your Mother!!! Go home n ask your mother to pump out some of her black hole juices for you to drink to increase your wisdom!!!

6k of a 4 over million population and you cowards boast to the ninth heaven.... If the turn out is 600k or 60k pax my gosh.... You guys will be idiotic until to think tomolo PAP will be topple over by WP already n LTK will be the PM!!!

old man!!...you every day write red, red,... better watch your blood pressure
want to quarrel, must be steady....dun be a coward and always bring out people mother, father...

you understand OLD MAN?...

you know what are real cowards???.... a real coward is one who always use lawyers to fight...
and those who always bring out people mothers, fathers when they quarrel....

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
want to quarrel, must be steady....dun be a coward and always bring out people mother, father...

you know what are real cowards???.... a real coward is one who always use lawyers to fight...
That is kopidog, live and love to be farked

jw5

Loyal
Even IF they are the second team, the captain of the second team who suddenly finds himself the captain of the first team, may suddenly realise how much he enjoys being captain of the first team. He may also realise why the former first team got kicked out and make sure his team-mates don't make the same mistakes. :wink:

Oh and bytheway, this also means that the fake opposition supporters who keep harping on the second-team/mole theory will need to flush it down the toilet and come up with another theory/strategy to manipulate ordinary sinkies. :biggrin:

LOL ...................... LOL

Many here will be angry with your allegation. My good old Chinese Nantah friends trusted him 101%, which I was quite surprised because they were supposed to be more cautious and suspicious.

Someone here ever mentioned that so what if it is they are the second team. When the first team is knocked out of the tournament, there is nothing much that former players from the first team can do. Won't be surprised that by then, the captain of the second team will not listen to the manager anymore. In a way it is like how they used LCS to win over the Chinese support and then crudely removed him. Maybe it is history repeating itself. Maybe it is retribution. So let's be patient.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

kopidog easier to train than a monkey,
change colour of post. 贱!!!!!!
hahahahahaaaaaa.............

jw5

Loyal
Bytheway, sorry for being repetitive but according to Samy Leong, repetitive posts are allowed in the courtyard folder. :p

If you vote for an opposition party, even IF they may be second team or whatshit, they may or may not back the pappies, but likely you will get your fair share of entertainment.

However if you vote for the MIW party or if you like, the first team, the elected candidate(s) will FOR SURE 100% back his party and most likely to be same old boring shit. :biggrin:

And that is why whenever there is an election contest between the MIW party and ANY opposition party, ALWAYS vote for the opposition party. :wink:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even IF they are the second team, the captain of the second team who suddenly finds himself the captain of the first team, may suddenly realise how much he enjoys being captain of the first team. He may also realise why the former first team got kicked out and make sure his team-mates don't make the same mistakes. :wink:

Ya, it is from one of your posts. My apology if I have misquoted.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Two.... I think you've to start opening up your eyes to read.... Who are the one who's start coming up with vulgarities like KNN, mother's CB, etc when others are not following what they say.... They want everyone in this forum to condemn the PAPs. As long as anyone is not doing so, all their mother's authentic organs are being thrown out early in the morning....

Just for you info sake, since joining this forum in July 2013 till now is almost a year.... Go n find one post that I've used vulgarities like KNNB or CB or CCB n etc... You can quote me on this...

Please lah ...re-read some of your posts to jolt your memory. Stop lying.

I'm one who if you want to talk like a man, i'll talk like a man to you just like now without using any insults or humiliation.... But if one chose to be funny n try to be a HERO, MY PLEASURE!!!

Hurling vulgarities when you disagree is gangsterism, not manhood. Gangsters are just animals. And wild animals should be hunted if they hurt humans.

Respect is not given but EARN.... I still remember the first time when i logged onto this forum and I rebutted on a post by Eunuch Escher without vulgarities, insult n humiliation n you know what.... He started to reply with all his mother's authentic organs.... So my pleasure if you wanna play this game....

Take ownership, don't play the blame game.

Same like now, this KNNBNBCB.... Ah Meng started to throw challenge at me and this KNNBNBCB went to lick n suck up the ballz of Ah Meng n be a busybody... He threw a challenge to me and I accepted it graceful until I change my flight from HK to SG just to accept his challenge but he chicken out, so blame who???

I took up your challenge and you backtracked on your offer of free flight.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i still wish to know who is the one from cpf board who sparked off the fire? why there is no disclose of identity?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP shall never worry about the crowds today at HLP because crowds will not translate to votes and furthermore gathering at HLP today is not related to any of the political parties.

jw5

Loyal
PAP shall never worry about the crowds today at HLP because crowds will not translate to votes and furthermore gathering at HLP today is not related to any of the political parties.

They need to worry more about those ordinary sinkie voters seething at home. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They dun worry because their heads are stuck up way up their own arses.

Dun bother with the trolls here to spam and distract the thread.