• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why No Photo or Video Update of RETURN OUR MONEY Protest at HLP???

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When Roy had spoken his last, Tan Hui Hui asked if there were any media or press personnel to ask questions, no reporters dared to come forward. This prompted someone to say aloud that Singapore 154th has no press, and no reporters. I was there to see how pathetic media corpse and shit times are.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lau, quite a sizeable turnout despite the hot blazing sun today. Seems pappies should be getting worried now about their chances in GE2016.

I went there from Vivocity. It was raining cats and dogs earlier in the afternoon. And a little before 4pm somewhere within the Tanjong Pagar CBD area, it was a combination of light rain and bright sunshine - a sunshower.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When Roy had spoken his last, Tan Hui Hui asked if there were any media or press personnel to ask questions, no reporters dared to come forward. This prompted someone to say aloud that Singapore 154th has no press, and no reporters. I was there to see how pathetic media corpse and shit times are.

Singaporeans are patriotic still love the country. Most stood still and sang Majula Singapura at the end of rally. Fuck PAP bastard white skunks.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
PaP must go!!!

They are stealing our CPF slowly by raising the min sum!!!!!

I support you guys from Angmo country!!!

Shaven

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow... protest! in the designated' protest area, I'm impressed...

listening to Tchaikovsky 1812 overtures now..

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Return when we are 55 years old.
2. Meanwhile please give higher interest.
No contradiction what!

Thats a respectable turnout...

But damn...those slogans are shittier than ever....childish and full of contradictions.

1st line "return our cpf"
2nd line " increase cpf rate"

Well....make up your minds.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:wink: So an ignorant fool like you is more than happy for a 6k crowd turn up.... So the 39.9% of "Smart People" that you cowards have been saying are only a mere 6k??? :wink:

Lei Lo Mo lah, 6K is better than the turnout at 超级白 rally.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You wanna withdraw in full at 55 n yet you want higher interest....

Which is why I've said this since day one i was here.... Ppl like you or rather cowards like you blame the govt for your own selfish, self-greed sake!!! Not the nation interest at sake...
Talk so much, stop licking under your mother skirt,
come out and put your full name in your next post.
Your vertical mouth stinks. Go gargle your mouth in escher toilet bowl.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

After a tiring 15 hour flight, I managed to crawl out of my hotel bed and jet lag, to attend the CPF protest. I wanted to get a sense of the political mood in the country. I was struck and very impressed by the incredible courage shown, particularly by this young man and this petite girl. However, I wondered why all these were necessary when Singapore already had an opposition presence in Parliament. Their one simple role, if they lack the drive, courage or intelligence to do anything else useful, is to be the voices of the people. After all, this was Sylvia Lim's pompous declaration to Lianhe Zaobao on 06 May 2012 when she was asked about the WP's silence on the budget when other parties had spoken up:

“But we are in Parliament, they are not. We will make use of the platform we have.”

At the height of the AIM saga last year, I posted the article below.

The article can well serve as a template to this current situation by replacing "AIM" with "CPF".

My old WP colleagues and my views about Low, having known Low Thia Khiang for more than 34 years ago when he first joined the WP in 1982, and having uncovered and discovered his role, purpose and agenda, remains unchanged.

It will take time but Singaporeans will continue to, albeit very slowly, discover and realise that Low Thia Khiang, beyond the theatre he puts up during electioneering and the cheap theatrics in Parliament, is not who they think he is and that the Workers Party, having been infiltrated by the likes of Low and at least three other operatives, is not the Workers Party of old or the opposition party Singaporeans think it is.

The more perceptive and knowledgeable posters like Golden Dragon, who had access to intelligence, will know this and will know what I mean. In the meanwhile, beyond some cheap theatre, please be prepared for more "under-performance" and silence from Low and his ilk. There is a reason to this silence. And it is not for any noble reasons or sorry excuses that has been ascribed to it by the WP, its fans or the usual WP crowd.

What will the Workers Party do on 14 January 2013?

Will the WP Parliamentarians be silent, reticent and fearful and not raise this AIM issue in Parliament? And will they continue to rely on their Vellama modus operandi, i.e. remain silent and let ordinary citizens, netizens and bloggers do the work, carry out the heavy lifting and take the risks on their behalf (even as these WP MPs enjoy the privileges, perks and benefits of being a $16,041/month MP)?

With all that have been published by bloggers and netizens, it is to be expected and simply a matter of time before the incorrigible Dauphin and his merry men latched on to something and revert back to what his father, he and his lackeys do best, i.e. threaten to sue or sue. Old habits die hard.

Parliamentary privilege is a legal immunity enjoyed by all MPs, including those from the Workers Party. The purpose of Parliamentary privilege is to allow MPs to speak freely during ordinary Parliamentary proceedings without any fear of legal action. Non-elected politicians, bloggers, netizens and the ordinary man in the street do not enjoy such a privilege. Notwithstanding this lack of privilege, these non-elected politicians, bloggers, netizens and the ordinary man in the street have spoken up on many and varied issues. To their credit, they have done a lot of work. They have carried out the heavy lifting. And they have courageously taken the risks in doing so.

The AIM issue directly affects the WP. The WP has a presence of 6 MPs and 2 NCMPS in Parliament. It is for the WP Parliamentarians to raise and pursue the AIM issue in Parliament.

Voters have also voiced their concern about the AIM issue. Voters have voted the WP into Parliament for a reason. To be their voices. It is the one of the primary duties and responsibilities of being an elected member of a First World Parliament to voice the concerns of your constituents and the electorate in Parliament.

In order to get to the bottom of this AIM issue once and for all, it is incumbent on the WP to raise and pursue this matter in Parliament when Parliament sits on 14 January 2013. If it does not but instead, expects non-elected politicians, bloggers, netizens and the ordinary man in the street to continue to raise and pursue the matter outside of Parliament, it will merely prove, once and yet again, all that have been said by skeptics and critics about the Workers Party and the pusillanimous leadership of the Workers Party.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am so moved by this poignant picture - of a generation of long-suffering, hardworking, (generally) law-abiding Singaporeans - listening intently under the hot tropical sun at the Hong Lim Park this afternoon. Behind every face there, there must be a story waiting to be heard and to be understood. Singaporeans deserve to have political leaders who have more empathy, more compassion and less greed than what they have now.
- cosmos10 -

10313159_779810495397453_4874823566511278716_n.jpg

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My old WP colleagues and my views about Low, having known Low Thia Khiang for more than 34 years ago when he first joined the WP in 1982, and having uncovered and discovered his role, purpose and agenda, remains unchanged.

.... and at least three other operatives, is not the Workers Party of old or the opposition party Singaporeans think it is.

Many here will be angry with your allegation. My good old Chinese Nantah friends trusted him 101%, which I was quite surprised because they were supposed to be more cautious and suspicious.

Someone here ever mentioned that so what if it is they are the second team. When the first team is knocked out of the tournament, there is nothing much that former players from the first team can do. Won't be surprised that by then, the captain of the second team will not listen to the manager anymore. In a way it is like how they used LCS to win over the Chinese support and then crudely removed him. Maybe it is history repeating itself. Maybe it is retribution. So let's be patient.