• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is Taiping, Perak the only place in mudland with Chinese name and with meaning PEACE?

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely should get some shock treatment to wake up her fucking idea.

tumblr_o4d47sLmNM1tulnt8o3_540.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
lua kow, you're damn correct... the olden days hokkiens were so heroic.. yet how cum the present day, can have a disgraceful, snakey hokkien.... go everywhere also cause trouble.. :geek:
As usual you Cantonese snake is telling lies when obviously I didn’t cause trouble but cleared up troubles in all my jobs. Those that complained I cause trouble is because they are the troublemakers themselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely should get some shock treatment to wake up her fucking idea.

tumblr_o4d47sLmNM1tulnt8o3_540.gif

So dirty so sickening Cantonese bully behavior also no one complain and never banned. But I only speak truth only get complained and banned. That’s how sickening this ccb world is.

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be STUPID!

It is nothing but COINCIDENTAL pronunciation + Translation Error to have Taiping translated 太平。 Not meaning peace at all!

Malaysia got MANY MALAY LANGUAGE NAMES OF PLACES SOUNDS LIKE CHINESE BUT NOT AT ALL! These Names were there before any Chinese arrived.

Got ROMPIN TAMPIN YONGPENG etc etc in just Johore alone, and all anyhow translated to the word 平 just the sound pronunciation only.

War is the best form of peace! No peace in this world! Must war and carnage non-stop. Kill can Cull People & REDUCE POPULATION. Or else we die by OVERPOPULATION.

You CB whole day criticize Malaysia know nothing about Malaysia don't try to Kay Kiang!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be STUPID!

It is nothing but COINCIDENTAL pronunciation + Translation Error to have Taiping translated 太平。 Not meaning peace at all!

Malaysia got MANY MALAY LANGUAGE NAMES OF PLACES SOUNDS LIKE CHINESE BUT NOT AT ALL! These Names were there before any Chinese arrived.

Got ROMPIN TAMPIN YONGPENG etc etc in just Johore alone, and all anyhow translated to the word 平 just the sound pronunciation only.

War is the best form of peace! No peace in this world! Must war and carnage non-stop. Kill can Cull People & REDUCE POPULATION. Or else we die by OVERPOPULATION.

You CB whole day criticize Malaysia know nothing about Malaysia don't try to Kay Kiang!
As usual you Cantonese son of whore smearing me again when I already provided proof in post #2 and #4.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good old British get the Hakkas and Cantonese leaders to each pay 50k security deposit, removed all the fighting defenses, released all the captives, re mark the territory of each side and the Perak government accepted British officer Speedy’s suggestion to rename the place Taiping aka PEACE!

The ending of this chinese feud and ANOTHER feud involving Perak sultan inheritance dispute aka Pangkor treaty set the precedent for British to interfere in the governance of Malay states henceforth.
Proof right here!