• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is Taiping, Perak the only place in mudland with Chinese name and with meaning PEACE?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
giphy.gif
l

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How you attack people is a reflection of your character isn’t it? What a stark difference between Hakka and Cantonese dog ways and good Hokkien way indeed.
SO STARK DIFFERENCE INDEED BETWEEN COWARD HAKKA BULLY @AhMeng AND GOOD HOKKIEN. One spam lies, the other only state truth and reply to their spams of lies. Didn’t even spam truth ok?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to ask sickening Malaysian Indian and chinese doggies why they can’t live in peace? Not me

Why they insulted me a slut whore mistress song song non stop? Why they steal my photos non stop? Why they harass me non stop? Not one day not one month not one year but YEARS until India until Iran until Sweden.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why they insulted me a slut whore mistress song song non stop? Why they steal my photos non stop? Why they harass me non stop? Not one day not one month not one year but YEARS until India until Iran until Sweden.

Until today. And called it their entertainment and my karma.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway what is my so called retaliation against these Malaysian doggies? Nothing wrong at all. I am merely stating the truth of them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway what is my so called retaliation against these Malaysian doggies? Nothing wrong at all. I am merely stating the truth of them.

Is there anything wrong with stealing slandering and harassing me non stop a slut whore mistress? Obviously criminally wrong. People that bother to think and act against injustice and don’t condone criminals will know the obvious difference.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there anything wrong with stealing slandering and harassing me non stop a slut whore mistress? Obviously criminally wrong. People that bother to think and act against injustice and don’t condone criminals will know the obvious difference.

And obviously sinkies don’t bother. As long as not themselves affected. You die your business. That’s sinkies.