• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Google Map Street View cannot see Lee Kuan Yew House?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 2000 lb Is More Effective

vufZvWas.jpg

I'm sure nothing will be left behind. Guards and everything gone !

[video=youtube;y_Lcjfdra2c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_Lcjfdra2c[/video]

I rather use a sniper rifle

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is the street view of 38 Oxley Road not available on Google Map? It's not the whole of Oxley Road - just the section where Lee Kuan Yew lives - no street view. I wonder who paid money to block out this portion?

A lot of places have no street views. Notably, the military campsites and certain narrow lanes that the Google vehicle could not enter into.

But I'm sure the satellite view image is available.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Who is living here?

I heard there's a secret tunnel from 38 Oxley to the Istana so he doesnt need to drive to work, any one can verify?

Unlikely lah. Even if he is paranoid, digging a tunnel would have involved many people and will be a source of ridicule when this becomes public news eventually. Beside the MRT tunnel would have probably cut through his"secret tunnel" by now :p

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unlikely lah. Even if he is paranoid, digging a tunnel would have involved many people and will be a source of ridicule when this becomes public news eventually. Beside the MRT tunnel would have probably cut through his"secret tunnel" by now :p

So he drives to work everyday? That would have shut down many roads.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal

So he drives to work everyday? That would have shut down many roads.

His neighbors will know best. Anyway he does not need to travel during peak periods, have lots of runners to bring work stuff to his home and not forgetting he can also work from him as he has this famous basement where many important meetings were held. Peak hour traffic is the least of his problem. In fact, his security entourage/motorcade is what causes traffic delays to other road users instead :-)

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

His neighbors will know best. Anyway he does not need to travel during peak periods, have lots of runners to bring work stuff to his home and not forgetting he can also work from him as he has this famous basement where many important meetings were held. Peak hour traffic is the least of his problem. In fact, his security entourage/motorcade is what causes traffic delays to other road users instead :-)

you seem to know a lot

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is the street view of 38 Oxley Road not available on Google Map? It's not the whole of Oxley Road - just the section where Lee Kuan Yew lives - no street view. I wonder who paid money to block out this portion?

To end this whole debate North Korea--you can't even see any road on Google Maps!