• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Google Map Street View cannot see Lee Kuan Yew House?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
migrant said:
I ever go in before to go some works. Was inside for about an hour. House is simple and British colonial style. Saw LKY face to face for about 2mins.

Don't think is big? One storey or one and half storey?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any Bro here ever came close to seeing the Old Fart's house from a near distance before? I wonder how the the exterior of his house looks like and how big it is..

I took a short cut through there once :smile:

The sentry was surprise to see me drive through there but not everyone is familiar with the Oxley Rd area & it's really difficult to find a parking space in that area.

Here is a tip to anyone who has some cash to invest. Currently the price of homes in that area are suppressed because of this bad neighbour. It won't be long before he re-joins his wife & the value of the neighbourhood will go up. Remember that this is prime downtown property:wink:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I took a short cut through there once :smile:

The sentry was surprise to see me drive through there but not everyone is familiar with the Oxley Rd area & it's really difficult to find a parking space in that area.

Here is a tip to anyone who has some cash to invest. Currently the price of homes in that area are suppressed because of this bad neighbour. It won't be long before he re-joins his wife & the value of the neighbourhood will go up. Remember that this is prime downtown property:wink:

Old Fart some time back already instructed that his house be demolished when he up the lorry.. Just wondering if his lackeys will really carry out his wish or convert his house to be a museum.. I remembered reading somewhere that the Malaysians turned the Tunku's old house into a tourist attraction.. Just got the feeling that many daft Sinkies will be lobbying in the state press for the need to preserve the Old Monster's house for historical reasons when he kicks the bucket..:(

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remembered reading somewhere that the Malaysians turned the Tunku's old house into a tourist attraction.. Just got the feeling that many daft Sinkies will be lobbying in the state press for the need to preserve the Old Monster's house for historical reasons when he kicks the bucket..:(

Nowadays who cares about the historical thingy. It's about $$$.

PAP supporters are a very pragmatic bunch, they will probably re-zone the place & build condos. Think of all the $$$$.. they would make. That's why I recommend investing $ for the potential of en-bloc sale:smile:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old Fart some time back already instructed that his house be demolished when he up the lorry.. Just wondering if his lackeys will really carry out his wish or convert his house to be a museum.. I remembered reading somewhere that the Malaysians turned the Tunku's old house into a tourist attraction.. Just got the feeling that many daft Sinkies will be lobbying in the state press for the need to preserve the Old Monster's house for historical reasons when he kicks the bucket..:(

Can we petition to turn the place into a public toilet?:biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good one bro and may I also add

Sure, the cow head horse head probably can't handle this blood sucking old fart. If all else fails, we may need to activate Mr Zhong. :biggrin:

5ca9568b53d49476030ab81f863ada06.jpg

Attachments

• 7611.jpg
    7611.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 221

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
got once i drove my taxi with a passenger passing by his house, i winked at the gurka guard and next thing you know what happen? as usual kanna probe again.:o

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can convert to become whore house also similiar to the one at Petain..:biggrin:

Whore house? With the thoughts of LWL, GECKO, LKY and so on, i doubt anyone is able to have a proper erection.:biggrin:

I think it will really help those constipation patient well, thoughts of these people makes them wanna SHIT!:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What if that guy is 95 years old?
:biggrin:

hi there

1. bro, living is always fair hoh!
2. although its mind is willing but its physical being just cannot take the punishment further.
3. at 95, it shall be some vegetable only able to speak, harmless.
4. it is extremely painful not doing anything else except keeping on "talking" & believing every sheep is still interested.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
got once i drove my taxi with a passenger passing by his house, i winked at the gurka guard and next thing you know what happen? as usual kanna probe again.:o

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. hot, gurkha so makan meh!
3. you should just drive on & don't look back.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is the street view of 38 Oxley Road not available on Google Map? It's not the whole of Oxley Road - just the section where Lee Kuan Yew lives - no street view. I wonder who paid money to block out this portion?

Besides this special address, I'm sure his son's house and probably most of the Billionaire Ministers houses are also blocked. I only know Pinky stays at Rochalie Drive but don't know house number.